Reviews for Desensitised
So much ellipsis. Jesus Christ.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
That's how you do it fuck yeah man, let's see some fucking action, make if full of rambunctious sex, hahahaha.
Someone chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Good story, a bit odd but still good. Don't know why you think of yourself as a disturbed individual.
Birdie chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Really nice little one shot.
Good job.
Biridie chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
:3 luvs it
Death Row chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is real freaking sweet.

I do have a soft spot for psychotic murderous obsessive supernatural girls, and for some odd reason it's so hard to find good stories with them.
N.L. Cire chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I feel like putting a rant full of love of good endings in disturbing stories and fanboyism.(fanboyism isn't really a word is it?)

Instead I will just say this:

Are you disturbed or do you just see matters differently and deeply?

P.S. Do you know the comic series "JohNny The Homicidal Maniac"? If you don't I recommend it. With great fanboyism.
zer0123 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
loved the becket/alma pairing, almas my fav character
SethFC chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Cool..and abit sweet at the end.
anom chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Cute! :3 if this was the real ending, it'd be awesome, better than being raped i think XD
Roan chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Completely and totally amazing; overcourse that's because you managed to portray Beckett in a light that made it seem as though he(like Keegan) borderyed on the brink of obsession for Alma.

There is a story I read...I think it was called; Dark Embrace. You might like it...in truth its not as cerebral as yours is, it's more lyrical.

Though I think you'll enjoy it.
Lia chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
That was a very well written one-shot it is sweet in a way and great!
Nirwana chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I loved it! It was emotionally great. Lol If that makes sense... Anyway, it truly was an awesome story. I love Alma, she intrigues me in some sort. Thanks for the story. ;D

Xin
danteshadow1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
nice. it is a happier ending and i like it
Condor green chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I have to say this disturbs me in really subtle ways in such a way that even after reading it three or four times I still don't know what it is about it that disturbs me. Congratulation on an extrordinary one-shot masterpiece! I hope you make more.