Reviews for Deadly Breakdown
kitykat17 chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
I go on vacation and there are suddenly 7 chapters? :P sorry about the late review.

anyway I really liked this chapter, I love the characterization, I think you did a real good job. check your punctuation, you have a couple errors there (sorry the supressed english major in me has to say it) if youd ever like me to check it over for you Im more than happy, I actually enjoy it :P

anyway keep up the great work
Mcalison chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
kitykat17 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
aw poor denny. I cant even imagine how much it sucks to be him :( and poor Izie too. I love this story. Im happy you updated _ you are still doing an amazing job! I love.
Mcalison chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Great writing!
kitykat17 chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
omg I was like I get it! lol. I was confused until it went back to denny...I was like oh lol. I really like what you've done with this. very well done _ Im loving it!
Indigo Vamp chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
oh wow

im liking your version of this way better than the shows

update soon please :)
Indigo Vamp chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
this is great

i wasnt sure about the whole dead denny thing my 1st thought was shondas gone to her crazy as all hell place again ...but im seeing the bigger picture now...

i hope u continue with this story ... as i want to read more :)
darkangel1890 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I love this story so far! I like how you have everything from Denny's perspective..its very original and i love it! Great job so far and I cant wait for more :-)

Nessa
kitykat17 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
another great chapter! I really love your writing _ Im really excited to see where this goes. I love the discription and emotion you put into it. great update, cant wait for the next one!
Mcalison chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
kitykat17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
omg I loved this! you did such an amazing job! You are a very talented writer...Im happy you decided to make this in to more than a one shot _
Mcalison chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Interesting start, can't wait for more!