Reviews for Fight the Good Fight
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
Good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over..
CeCe Away chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
Rockin story. Really enjoyed it.
Sparkiebunny chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
Nice sequel! :)
Ani101 chapter 18 . 9/26/2010
okay so basically wow! this is like THE perfect supoernatural fanfic, cos it's supernatural minus all the worst parts, like Sam becoming harder and Dean dying and everything...this is the way i wish it had gone!

plus the song fight the good fight is LEGENDARY! i heard it in supernatural actually and it';s a perfect song for this story!

and the gordon walker thing was great, i always loved that subplot!

thank you!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
this was a good story.
inactiveacount121212 chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
That was wonderful! Excellent job! :)
esthero-lil'-wikked chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
this story is great! sam is kick-ass ] ur like my top author atm ] and i do think u shud write a sequel it wud be awesome
LvSammy chapter 18 . 6/12/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! This was SLAMMING! OMG!...YOu blew me away...you know I started reading this yesterday night and had to finish it today...I havent done anything in the house...because this was awesome! OMG! DId I happen to mention that you are amazing...AMAZING! YOu made me cry...no, not cry...SOB...I was SOBBING...I read this to my husband and you made him cry...THIS was GREAT! THank you so much for a really great read. Reading these stories...its like i get to watch a new episode in my head. THIS Was GREAT! THanks so much for a really great read.
SammysTeam chapter 18 . 4/13/2009
You are wonderful story writer, and I LOVED this story so much...there are no words to tell you how much I loved it, but trust me...I did, so so so much. ;D
SammysTeam chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
Oh jeez..*points to face again* Yep, still crying here. ;P
SammysTeam chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
Oh my gosh...I am literally crying. See this? *points to face* I have tears streaming down my face. THAT does not normally happen to me when I read these stories. VERY nice job with this. :')
DarkChaoticWolf chapter 18 . 3/3/2009
This was one of the best stories ever! My opinion is that Fight The Good Fight, and Separate Ways, are on my Top 10 Stories List! And who knows? The Lost Son might be a great story too! You might not be the best writer in the world, but you are super good! Keep on writing!

-Jazz
IheartSam7 chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
Wonderful story. I am sad to see it end, as any good story-I wish it would go on forever. Thanks for sharing it. I really enjoyed myself reading it.
IheartSam7 chapter 17 . 3/2/2009
aw that was so heartwarming.