Reviews for And I'm Okay
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was awesome! I love me some "medicated" Winchesters!
the music lady chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I'm having a small seizure of laughter here. Awesome.
graceofgod chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Hee hee - Python Winchester style! What an image to put in my head before work...
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
ROTFL That was HILARIOUS! *snickers*

Loved Sam's snarkiness here: “You want me to do some body mass calculations or something?” Sam said. “Or is a damned long time sufficient?”

This cracked me up too: "Gravity and Sam’s big feet were what ultimately put an end to the fun, a deadly combo even when they weren’t high as kites."

Loved that they were hunting a sasquatch, that the smoke had such an unexpected and hilarious effect on them, love the comparison of them to lumberjacks, and the image of them doing the polka around the burning sasquatch. LOL And I love them agreeing never to speak of it again. *snort*

Truly, truly, hilarious. Great fic! You do an awesome job with humor, not everyone can pull it off!

(PS-hope whatever you were on muscle relaxants for is better now!)
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
you forgot the part about the bra! I love that Monty Python bit, just imagining Dean and Sam dancing to it...too funny!
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hey! That was cute and funny! Just what I needed since I'm sick and stuck at home. Dean is right, laughing is better than puking. Urgh.
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
He! This is SO fun! Sam and Dean high and singing the lumberjack song made me laugh and laugh. And the last line was the best line ever.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh my stars and garters, there is just something so dang FUNNY about Stoned!SamandDean!

Super AWESOME job!
sunkisst not logged in chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
That hit the spot :) Just what I needed to forget the horrors of Season 4!

Ahaha this was awesome!
bayre chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hehehehhe...now THAT I want to see!