Reviews for The Heart of the Princess
little hobbit chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Dont know why anybody would send u hate comments, i really do love ur story, especially how jeallous and protective the brothers r and how pissed pdf melima gets, it is quiet funny to read. Also the pannick of aragorn. So
Thanks for sharing it with us
xXCompletexDisasterXx chapter 31 . 10/20/2012
Why do all your stories end with the wife leaving? Its sad:(
xXCompletexDisasterXx chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Can i suggest maybe translating the elven words?
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 30 . 10/4/2010
Hmmm, the past two chapters seemed to go by very quickly. Where did the fear the twins felt towards their father come from? And why is everyone so aggressive? And in public too. They are leaders, wouldn't they have handled something like this away from the eyes of the public? Even in such a desperate time, a leader's image would have to remain strong. Were I a local in the situation, or even one of the palace guards, I think I would have felt unsettled and ashamed to see my leaders acting in such a way in public, regardless of the reason. Unless Melima were ill/dying right in front of Elladans eyes, I would not excuse his behavior. At the very least, as stated above, I would have expected the conversation to have been moved away from the public.

On a happier note, nice job! Excluding the few unanswered points in the chapter (like the twins fear towards Elladan) this was well written.

Good Luck and keep up the good work!
Aranel Mereneth chapter 30 . 10/2/2010
legolas... overprotective much? lol
sparrow95 chapter 29 . 8/24/2010
I love this story! Update soon please please please! This story really deserves a lot more reviews.
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 28 . 8/9/2010
: )
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 27 . 7/7/2010
NOOOOO! Why the evil cliff hanger? Please update soon, I can't wait to read what is next!
llttm chapter 27 . 6/28/2010
wow i love this stroy i just read it today and it was amazing sooo plzz update soon.]
lackam chapter 27 . 6/27/2010
Keep up the good work. This is a good story if different.
Animadeus chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
I love it!

Over protective brothers! So cute!
CalaisForever chapter 26 . 5/15/2010
omg! they r sooo cute! Please tell me u r going to update soon! :D :D
The Traveling Portkey chapter 26 . 5/5/2010
Hey! This review is for two chapters again. So I totally am thrilled out the wazzo at TWINS! AH! Two at one time! This is definately a great plot twist. I am really sad that she is having an aweful pregnancy, though I suppose that if it were perfect then the story would be dull. Which it is NOT! On a complete side note, you called the Melima "Taylor" during chapter 25, I think. Other than that these have been perfection! Keep up the great work!
LadyAiredonelle chapter 26 . 5/4/2010
hey, i hope she doesnt die...

update soon
Lady Airedonelle
Victoria Steele chapter 20 . 5/3/2010
Is that it? If you will could you add more to the story because it just kinda leaves you in the dark you know? How many kids did they have and what were their adventures? Did Elladan make a good king? Other then that it was one of the best stories I have ever read. ( And I read a lot of stories)

GREAT JOB!