Reviews for Mouth
Hiest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was incredible. PROPS!
centaurdy jackson007 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
wow, haha that was funny! I liked it, and that seems like mouth. haha, I laughed so hard:D
DoTheseTacosTasteFunnyToYou chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Damnable Mouth. XD I love it because I can see him doing that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This gave me is absolutely amazing!You are really good!
dawn-roulette chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
dawwwww, I've always thought they were adorable!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was hilarious! I was laughing the whole way through, and I was pleasantly surprised throughout it too. Loved it!
sleepyauthor chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
love love LOVE it! i am a huge mouth/stef fan, and i think you did them more than justice in this super cute oneshot! you are a great awriter, and i would love to see you write more goonies stuff!
wolfpack3422 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Cool story, I always liked how those 2 acted in the movie. Thanks for posting!
The Twilit Road To Nightfall chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
If only there was a full fledged lemon with these 2. oh well, close enough (for now)
rayyohappy chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
is that it?

anyways...

... is was so coolio! haha lOl

please turn it into a story

i luvv mouth!
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
:D that was awesome as, I've always loved Stef and Mouth. Their chemistry.. well whatever it is, it's always entertaining. Great piece :D
UnaOnimousIsAwesome chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Gah! I love this XD
AwesomenessInaCan chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love it! Goonies is one of my favorite movies of all time, and Mouth and Stef are my favorite couple. I love how you portrayed Mouth, and please do more of these!
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
loved it! haha it was sexy and funny and i love them together even with the age thing:)
breeutiful chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Brilliant :D I don't venture off into Goonies fanfic often but I have to say that out of all the ones I've read so far that this is my favourite. :)