Reviews for The Killer in the Classroom
alyss19 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
You're doing an awesome job. Please write more soon...
ama.blue chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I wonder how long this can last without Booth finding out! How cute was that with him snagging her messages from her? Okay, I'm sure you know since you wrote it...lol

Anyway, I am leaving off here for the moment, but the killer's got to be someone that Rachel knew and worked with, right? Possibly someone we were introduced to in that surgery scene? Ah...I guess I will see. :)
aigneadh chapter 15 . 5/25/2009
Okay, I know I’m really late with my review, but I was waiting for a moment where I had enough time to review properly.

I was waiting for the perfect words for a last review, but... I keep on waiting J

I'm not such a great writer so this will have to do :)

This story was amazing and I'm a so down, knowing this is the end! No more updates :(

No more trying to figure out who did it, no more surprises :(

but hey, you keep writing Bones-fics, right? :D

I really loved your plot. Everyone was so in character here, and your own characters looked so real. I could see them all.

Loved the length of your chapters too! We, readers didn't have to wait for weeks for half a page or something ;)

I can't believe this is really the end...

You gained yourself another fan!

Thanks for the amazing ride! See you on the next one :)

Saskia
Qustom chapter 15 . 5/25/2009
I'm actually late for work this morning because I had to finish reading this story before I left. Priorities, right?

This was a fantastic story in every way. Great suspense, great drama, great romance... lots of greats in there. It's also pretty rare for me to read a case-fic like this and honestly have no idea who the villain is until the last minute (I was thinking Artie until Booth started driving to his house, even though physically that didn't seem to fit the suspect). The end standoff where Booth shot Washington also really surprised me. Great ending.

I'm sure this took a tremendous amount of time and energy to write for us to enjoy — so thanks!
twinsparadox chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
I just wanted to let you know that this story is AMAZING! I waited until it was finished before I started it ( I kind of have a love/hate relationship with WIPs). I loved War in the Woods, and I think this story is even better. Your characterizations are spot-on, and your original characters are fabulous. I also LOVE, love, love the B/B in this. Your Booth is perfect, and I especially love your Brennan. I love that she is opening herself up to love with Booth, despite all of her doubts and reservations. I love that she is also approaching it as a bit of a challenge to figure out, just like the other things in her life. I think the Brennan in the show is/would be a bit more closed to a romantic relationship with Booth, but I think the way you have done it in this story is very in-character and very believable. I love it! And I love the way you have written them as navigating a relationship among their crazy lives, without losing their essential B/B friction, tension, and balance. You could give HH and Co. a lesson or two, that's for sure!

I love this story, I can't wait to finish it, and I also can't wait for your next story! It sounds awesome! Your writing is really superb, and is heads and shoulders above much of the fic out there.

Thank you!
SocksNTies chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This story (or should I say novel) is so freaking awesome! Thank you for writing it. I was literally on the edge of my seat in the last 3 chapters.
tthief chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
Wow, this was fantastic. One of the best B/B I’ve read. Your writing has improved a lot compared to the previous story. That was good, but this is great. Can’t wait to read more of you work. You did a great job with the red hearings and creating a case that was engaging AND managed to keep B&B moving along at a reasonable pace keeping true to their characters. I did think that there were maybe too many new characters, particularly at the university. It was hard to keep track of who they all were and some of them weren't really relevant to the plot.

I really loved Angela in this :D the flighty artist at her best.

Thanks for the great read :D
mar-aureus chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
Whoa! Great ending!

I liked Brennan meeting Abby, Booth taking Care of Artie, and Parker going to Porltand with Booth. I really laughed when Parker covered his eyes so that BB could kiss.

Since this is long, I spent a lot of time reading, but I can assure you that I'm not complaining! I enjoyed this a lot, so... more please?
ColonelJackO'Neill chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
hey jen,

I LOVE IT!

i wish it could just keep going...and going...

i loved the storyline...but especially bones and booth together!

have you seen the last episodes of season 4 of bones?

:)CJO
ghlover8907 chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
that was a beautiful update and a amazing ending to the story
burninganchors chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
Aw! What an AMAZING ending. I'm so sad that it's over. This felt more like an epilogue than a final chapter, and it wrapped up all the loose ends so nicely.

The scene with Artie and the meeting of Abby [finally!] was a nice insert, too. It's a good thing to go back and mention how other, more minor characters were affected by the events in this story - leaves us feeling satisfied.

Oh, and I adored Parker! He's so sweet; nice job writing his character! :]

Lovely ending! I look forward to any future writings of yours.

MM
Phoebe Miller chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
Had to stop my reading of your fabulous chapter and say COOL to the Penn State reference. That would have been my almamater if real life hadn't intervened! Ok back to reading... :-)
freelancer starbuck chapter 15 . 5/19/2009
what a beautiful ending to a fabulous story! you're a very talented writer, i can't wait to see what you come up with next!
karaokejunkie chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
Great story! I loved the twists and even found myself at one point really hoping it wasn't TJ. I really loved the character, and your characterization was great. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read another like this one!
plaplen chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
I LOVED this story! Will you be doing another one to follow up?
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »