Reviews for The Killer in the Classroom
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Did it repeat? I feel like this exact same thing happened lasttime. Literally
fantasyfanatic13 chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
disclaimer: I don't usually write reviews unless a story is in progress. But this is the first time I've been motivated to write a review of a completed story.
I can't remember the last time I dragged a fanfic out so long because I was enjoying it so much-it took me a week to read this one. It was FANTASTIC! I love that you've created your own little Bones world here. At first, when I started this story, there were a few little things that bothered me, like Bones eating chicken one night in a restaurant, but soon enough I got over it and was too entranced by the story to compare it to the real TV show. I wouldn't even say this is an alternate universe. It' its own amazing universe.
Normally when fanfics invent their own mysteries for Bones to solve, they either suck or are so complicated and convoluted that it becomes impossible to follow them. This one was just right, and had a satisfying ending.
So I guess I was inspired to leave this review to say THANK YOU for sharing this amazing writing with us. Also, I think it would be interesting and would love to see a sequel to the ones that already exist, but moving forward to Bones becoming pregnant and how it affects her relationship with Boothnot necessarily as it happened on TV because your stories are already significantly separated from there.
I look forward to reading the next two sequels!
boneslover29 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Omg I love your writing! This part here especially got me, "Well, Bones, it's about time you caught up," he whispered roughly in her ear, smiling again at that intake of breath when he hit another sweet spot. "'Cause I've been in love with you for years."... I about melted at those words and the images they evoked! After I finish your stories on here I plan on cyber stalking you and checking you out on Amazon to try to read your regular work! ;)
Tony7323 chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Fantastic I really Liked it
Tony7323 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
I love the Story A lot But it just doesn't Ring True that Booth Wouldn't be with Bones
Golfbabe87 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Very sweet and appropriate. Well done.
Golfbabe87 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This is excellent. You have invested a great deal in this and it shows.
Fluffybird chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Well this was great. I am glad to have found it complete so no angst from the waiting and all that. You have the stuff, for sure. Thanks for writing.
Pheonix1995 chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
The case was absolutely amazing - couldn't put it down! Glad Booth got there in time, also loved the OC's! Amazing story!
marceline19 chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
I know the end of this story because i have already read it but I am still sad for booth!
marceline19 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
I am re-reading this story that I love!
I hope you will publish more chapters to your new fanfiction soon!
my-completeness chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Just came across this story and I really enjoyed it! Great work!
sheena lee chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I've read this story before, but going through it again (pre-season 6 fic is just so much better than the rest), I found this line, and it melted my heart:

'It struck him then that she really had no clue, no idea that he'd follow her to hell and back and, at the end of it all, thank her for taking him along for the ride.'

I rarely review but I love all your stories.
iluvfangs chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Yeah I was so hoping you went that route !
iluvfangs chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
I love it and it is far from boring. I really love your stories!
710 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »