Reviews for The Killer in the Classroom
iluvfangs chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
You can really rock a story! love it!
iluvfangs chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
So far so good!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
Sweet rollerblading Jesus this was brilliant. Well of course it was, because you're a writer. A real one! Which is cool in itself.

But seriously? You totally got me, and I'm usually good at guessing who dunnits. Slight of hand or what?

I did think Abby represented a teenage Brennan a bit too well though. Not that its not allowed or anything but it drew attention to itself. Anyway it was incredible but I've neglected my real life for too long reading this, so until the inevitable next time.
marceline19 chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
Great story! I love everything!
marceline19 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow... just want to read all of it!
BrokenWings20 chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Loved it! You write mystery really well, I didn't see a lot of things coming.
hamdyblee chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Nawwwwww.
hamdyblee chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
You should feel guilty for keeping me up all night. I should tell you you've become my favourite Bones writer. I love the way you write these two. They never feel OOC to me and I'm picky with my Bones fic. And this fic, is so well crafted. It could be a mystery novel. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing!
hamdyblee chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Gahhh. I've been trying to figure it out since the beginning but I honestly have no idea who the killers are. I'm guessing Artie is involved... or Mickey, since they got past the security systems. Loving this. The story is so good!
hamdyblee chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I'm intrigued! Looking forward to reading the rest of this.
AmethystDreamer chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
You write the way I wish I could. It's indicative of the character's thoughts and feelings without being overblown or overly discriptive, and all of your plotlines are interesting and balanced.

I just sped read my way through War in the Woods, and I appologize for not reviewing that, so I'll do a double review here and say how much I love both these stories!

If it weren't nearly midnight and if I didn't have to get up early tomorrow morning, I'd definitly keep reading and not stop till I finished, but I can't :(

Anyway, simply amazing work and I can't wait to come home tomorrow and continue this adventure!
ArthursCamelot chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
Most definitely the best case fic I've ever read. Love the plot and the twists. And the Bones/Booth action of course! :)

Great job!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
Interesting bit of work, to say the least.

The opening scene raised some promising questions, and the subsequent case depicted an interesting and dramatic serial killer with a very effective reason why Brennan ‘had’ to investigate the case on her own, while Booth’s subsequent response to the discovery of her true reason for going there clearly demonstrated how close they are even without their newly-developing relationship taken into account.

Your exploration and development of the characters and locations that Brennan encountered upon her arrival in Portland were exceptionally detailed, creating a diverse range of suspects and new acquaintances that gave the story that extra edge by allowing us to more freely speculate who we think did it while also considering why they couldn’t or wouldn’t, while Booth’s own thoughts and concerns about the case- as well as more personal issues like his thoughts on Rebecca’s last ‘confrontation’ about Parker- raised some interesting questions and issues for him to tackle even before he went to see Brennan.

Your exploration of Brennan’s thoughts about the new development in her feelings for Booth is also well-done; she might be scared, but you explore how she realises that she can’t run away from those feelings like she has in the past very well. Even the moment where you explore her thoughts as she tells Booth that she loves him works out perfectly while keeping her in character; not an easy thing to do, but you accomplished it very nicely.

Even the subsequent conclusion of the case worked out well, on that topic; the mystery about the psychological factors that motivated the killer make him just that bit more twisted without leaving the reader feeling too frustrated at the lack of immediate answers in that regard, coupled with Booth’s reaction to his self-perceived ‘failure’ at noting just how bad things were.

And as for those final moments between Booth and Brennan...

BRILLIANT is hardly sufficient, but it’s the best I’ve got right now.

(Good team dynamics in “The War in the Woods”, by the way; I just didn’t review it because I didn’t think I’d have enough to say).
TheValiumSofa chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
I guess I didn't get around to reviewing this the first time I read this, but now that I've read it so many times, I've got to tell you that you're an excellent writer and I'm looking forward to the sequel of the sequel to this one.. Thanks so much for giving such works to read :)
Tartantrace chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
I read this a while ago, but just re-read it over the past couple of days. It one of the best stories on this site - so well written, gripping, satisfying...I could go on. Thank you :0)
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »