Reviews for Valentine
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/4
Poor lisbon :D im not sure she knows exactly what just happened ;)
MentalistSweete chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
ever the bold one. :)
Kadesch chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nice one!
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Verrry in character!

Just a shame we won't get to read how 'next friday' is gonna turn out...

You got me curious XD

But I really liked it, I can even see it happening in the series. Wouldnt that be awesome? :)

Xx Loes
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Verrry in character!

Just a shame we won't get to read how 'next friday' is gonna turn out...

You got me curious XD

Xx Loes
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great! :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great job!:)
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
loved it and yes! i agree with her one hundred percent about valentine's day! that and it's all commercial brain washing.

Lisbon reminds me so much of myself it's scary. and all those things jane said about her not wanting a relationship etc. exactly me! and her reaction to everything, so me it's frightening! good story. good job.
ab89us chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Personally I hate valentines day. But I really like this story.

*Alyssa
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was great. I enjoyed it a lot.

Leah
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Pahahahahaha, I love Patrick, way too much. That was amazingly well written and very well done. great job!

Elodie~
Orchidae chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I loved it. Sequel?

Layla
Purple Shamrock 17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow, for your first Mentalist fic this was great! Jane and Lisbon's characters are perfect, you really nailed them down! Excellent! The writing is also very good in this and I could totally see it happening in an episode and I wish that it had!

Also, I completely agree with Lisbon in the first paragraph: maybe that's why the alternate day of Valentine's Day is Singles Awareness Day.

Anyway great fic, I really enjoyed it and would love to read a sequel about their date.

Hope to see more Mentalist fics from you!
Frogster chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aw, that was cute! Great job on both the characters. Jane's so much fun, isn't he?
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I really liked this story. I really think you should make a sequel about Jane and Lisbons date! That would be so cool! Really loved the Jisbon at the end! Great Job!