Reviews for Kiss And Make Up
YuukoAzmasaki chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I really liked this, especially when Gippal was in the 2nd chapter. I just really thought that this was well-written and the innuendos were cued perfectly. You even got their personalities right because I could hear their voices as I read it. I laughed a lot as well because of the innuendos. Yunalai all the way!
Angry Girl chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
You know picturing Yuna playing Halo 3 was quite amusing :P hehe though I do love the end and the scene with her parents, how he wants to eat herself but loves being spoiled.

Glad everything is sorted out, it would have been terrible to break up because of someone elses ill intent. *whacks Gippal*
Angry Girl chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
His chopping the phone did amuse me :P but he will probably have to explain that one, if someone had done that in my house I don't think the reaction would be very good.

Gippal is a jerk in this one *sigh* they are fighting cause of something that involves him? Gippal trusted him and as such Yuna did as well an something bad happened? hmm gonna read on.
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I do wonder what the fight was about, lol I can tell it was something that clearly drove a wedge... I just hope they could over come it.

This was a wonderful AU I could picture it really clearly, Yuna in her daze seeing him and not wanting to let him go, not until she knew he would be staying, not until he spoke to her. His care of her was really sweet, her hating the 'gentleman' sometimes amused me but habits are really hard to break. His teasing about the shower really worked though didn't it? haha.

The emotion and bond between them was clear to see, makes me really wish happiness for them.
Razer Athane chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
“I’m stuffed,” Yuna chirped, patting her stomach happily. - Such a cute description XD

“Well, that’s what happens when you introduce me to Halo 3.” - YES! THIS IS THE MOST WINLY BUNCH OF WIN I'VE EVER SEEN XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD BARALAI. PLAYING HALO 3. WTF WIN XD

Great threeshot, buddy!
Razer Athane chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Just a warning, song lyrics/song fics are banned by FFN... but you didn't put the whole song/s in so I think you're okay :)

“So what if you’re not in the mood? You can’t be depressed forever. Move on with your life. There’s more fish in the sea. I’ll make you forget all about Baralai. C’mon, it’ll be fun!” And then his unwavering calm composure shattered into a thousand pieces. Baralai seriously couldn't take it anymore. - Win! But the shouldn't be used in writing, replace it with 'fun' or something :)

The pill exchange/kiss was excellent. Very clever.

'If that’s what it took for him to kiss me, then by God, be angry whenever you want.' - WIN! XD

Lovely chapter :3
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I needed to read more Yunalai, and I didn't know where to turn. Until I realised that one of my friends writes Yunalai fics like I write Tekken fics 8D XD

'He gave an endearing suggestive smile that nearly bewitched Yuna to say yes.' - This is a win! XD

So why'd the fight? -clicks to next chappie-
guess who chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Interesting. Now though a trite cutesy but I survived...barely esp. in ch.2. The detail and the overall set-up of dialogue made everything flow - not to mention the chemistry (if I can so use that word) - made it an entertaining read even if one is barely familiar with the characters *head desk slam*. But, anyway, keep writing. I absolutely positively implore you to!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
aw, that's very cute fluff you have there. :)
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
that was really an awesome ending. you perfectly portrayed yuna's innocence all throughout. even braska was well characterized being the loving father that he is. the last line of yuna was very funny as well! such a comment coming from an innocent girl is just so cute! i loved it.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Cuute. Unexpected, the way he delivered the medicine (in a good way, I s'pose...haha, the fluff was fun to read).
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Lovely chemistry you've created here between them. Although I'm not sure I know many parents willing to let their teenaged daughter's ex-boyfriend come take care of their girl, home alone, I'm willing to suspend my disbelief.
Yuna Of Besaid chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Yunalai yay! Cute fic. I really enjoyed these chapters.
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
The kiss was so sweet! Anyways, I love how awkward they kind of act when they're with each other. Yuna and Baralai really do make a good couple.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
A Yunalai fic! That's so cute! I love this pairing and I think both of them are really in character!