Reviews for Masquerade
animeyaoiwriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I love how you took some of the Masquerade lyrics from POTO and fit them in your story. i really like this story it really shows what happened that Mrs. Lovett failed to tell us and what Lucy was doing prior to the horrible scene of the JUDGE raped her but, it was really good it took me some time to figure it out that it was from Phantom.

Great story
Twilite Storm Rose chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Holy cow! That's soo good! I love how you put Phantom of the Opera and ST together! It's good! Sorry, i love PotO and ST
Depp's-Still-Doll chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
that was very well written! excellent job! i love how you interpreted the masquerade in its entirety! very well done!
bread and beans chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
bread:wow this is really well written. i'm very impressed.

beans:and bread doesnt impress easily. I like how you incorporated two musicals in one fanfictionthingymagigger. I liked it. Explains a lot.

CIAO

bread:beans is right, i'm not easily impressed at other people's writing, being one myself. to be honest, it sorta fell apart at the end but the story and the beginning and middle were very excellent. four stars.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
ARSENIC IS A POWDER.

Other than that, great job.
Burlesque Romantique chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow, was awesome! The

lyrics went perfectly with

the story. Though it was

sad to read, it was pretty

good!
Ratty Darling chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was written beautifully Scarlett.

I loved the descriptions, but... Mrs. Lovett told her not to drink it...
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Really cool. I bought the soundtrack (sorry, cast recording) a few weeks ago and thought of that scene when the song came up.