Reviews for Significance
Jackie chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Why is it a one shot! Beautiful! I can't really type right now I'm crying so much. Meet been so moved so quickly! Never underestimate the power of Emmelie!
kristen.pughead chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This was so perfect for those two. I wish had been around for the wedding. She would have been so proud of Em.
TheVioletContradiction chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
AAAAAAWWWWWWWW! :D This is so sweet!
DavidYurman chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was the best!
EmxRose Fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
O.M.G... this has got to be the sweetest EmxRose fanfic out there!
I LOVE IT! Keep on writing stories like this! They're awesome xD
BigBirdIsCool chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I like the different roses that come to symbolize different moments in the development of a real relationship between Emmett and Rosalie. It was definitely so beautiful!

This was so wonderful!
Hannah chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
That story was brilliant!

you are an amazing writer. :)
Alinka chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
It does...makes me smile as much as you did ;)

With an additional teary-eyed of course
cold as ice 1915 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
loved it! Dom't know why people guess if your name is Rose that you like roses.
sarcasticbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Loved it. :)
Rosalie Hale Cullen chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
AH that was so sweet! Cutest fanfic ever!
winterstale chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very sweet and well written. : )
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
“The ring,” she started, glancing at the door to be sure they were still alone. “Is a sign of your eternal love. The yellow rose is a symbol of your eternal friendship.”

Somehow that was my favourite line of the story. I literally sighed as I read it and I just love the meanings behind the roses. Wonderful story, thank you!
uncharted-ink chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Normally I'm not into AH stories but this was amazing! I loved it! Whatever way you managed to write this it didn't come off as cheesey or overly clichéd at all! It was perfect! Loved it!
myla84 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
wow I loved it! pure fluff and pure rosalie and emmet. I didn't even know all the meaning of the colours. that was great and I sure enjoyed it and more.