Reviews for For Kit's Sake
shadowlover31 chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
I like this story with Rebecca and baloo if it had ever aired on tv I woulda watched it. I diffienty didn't like how baloo was stood up because she had cold feet it's not like he didn't. He showed up unlike her. If she didn't want to be tied down she shouldn't have said yes. Anyway I know It's been quite sometime since you updated this story and there's not alot of fanfiction out there for this cartoon considering how old it is but for those of us that get nastlogic (I know I probably didn't spell that right but I hope u know what I mean.)I really miss this seeing this show on tv with new episodes not re-runs it's cool to see i'm not the only one. Well enough rambling I hope u revisit this story and update it cause I really want to see how this whole having a wedding and being married thing works out. Well have a goodnight or day. Ja ne.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
i love your story especially when rebecca screwed up in chapter one
Sillycritter chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Brilliant idea! Please continue! xoxo 3
omega1979 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
i can so believe that this would have made a perfect episode of the show, or even a series finale. everything is perfect and belivable. you have to write some more soon
Ben chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Please update soon. This is a great story so far.
Historian1912 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
I absolutely love this story. Except for the slight crush situation between Kit and that nurse, which I agree with Rebecca as being somewhat inappropriate, I cannot find fault with this story except in its update rate. Every chapter I read always makes me feel like it was worth the wait, though.

Sincerely,

Historian1912
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
AW! *U* That is so sweet and adorable! *U* Rock on! Love this so much! *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
AW! *U* That's so sweet! *U* Love it! *U* Rock on!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
AW! *U* Wow, that was one of the most awesome backstories I've ever seen, one that actually meshes really well with all that the series offers (and doesn't)! *U* Rock on! Love this! *U* Off to read more (tomorrow, though; school, have to go to bed now)! XD See ya! *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
OOH! This is getting better and more intense as we go! *U* Love it! *U* Rock on! Absolutely amazing! *U* Rock on!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
AW! *U* This is so sweet! Love it! But the ending looks a little foreboding! *U* Rock on! *U* I love the way you've portrayed Kit and Baloo - and Beck and Baloo - and Kit and Beck's relationships! *U* They're all so brilliantly and fleshed out, and I love it! *U*
jsalbano chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
just stumbled onto this most excellent story! It is great to see you taking the plot to where I had always figured Talespin should have gone (to Baloo and Cunningham getting together). The way you portray the characters makes it seem just like watching the show! I know it has been a while since your last update, but not too long, so I hope you haven't stopped writing, as it is always a shame to see a good story go unfinished! Thanks again for the good story and I hope it continues
pureangel86 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I like it and I can't wait to read more.
Erico chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
MORE! At last, there is more!

Of course, now...

Well, now we still want to see more. Heh. Glad to see you're up and running again. Progress at your own pace.

-Erico
BlackKitsune88 chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Oh...my...GOD! This is good quality stuff. Must have MORE! I LOVE it! I cannot wait to know what else you have planned for this story. Great work.