Reviews for We Happy Few
MercuryMan chapter 1 . 6/4
I think this is one of my favorite pieces of Star Wars fiction that I have ever read. Understated in the perfect way. It makes me wonder if this is set before or after the medal ceremony? Such a somber and introspective interlude is bound to have happened as a counter point.
Thanks!
I love this story. You really do an amazing job of capturing the melancholy that they would be feeling right now. I think that Luke would be oblivious to Wedge's edginess because he's so used to his "friends" on Tatooine treating him poorly. I also love that you showed how Rogue Squadron got their name!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 2/22
This is beautiful! I love stories exploring things like this that acknowledge the sadness but don't get overly angsty and melodramatic. Very good job!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 1/14
MY HEART
i somehow managed to avoid thinking about this after watching A New Hope but now i'm just
really sad
you're a very good writer and this is a very well-done story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Aaaaaannnnndddd suddenly, I have tons of feels.
mayawene chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Merci !
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
*squall*
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Dear frodogenic:

It's "Henry V", act IV, scene iii. The famous Crispin's Day speech. "He that outlives this day, and comes safe home, / Will stand a-tiptoe when this day is named..."

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Interesting little piece
BenRG chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
An ending and a beginning. I always wondered how Luke handled it in those earlier years before he learnt at least the fa├žade of Jedi calm.
Kaemil chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awesome!
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Gods, that must have sucked, being the only 2 left. It's stories like these that make me glad I read Fan Fiction.
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Great story. I always imagined that the hangar bay after the battle of Yavin would be desolate. You expressed that very well, while staying true to the idea of a new hope.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is awesome!
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
well that was increadably heartbreaking to read. you are amazingly talented at selling a scene