Reviews for We Happy Few
SpellCleaver chapter 1 . 8/21
I'm not crying...
Kricket2 chapter 1 . 6/17
It's not often that I see post-Yavin fic that focuses on the cost of it all, especially on such a personal level. This was lovely.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/4
Some excellent bonding time between Luke and Wedge. :)
MercuryMan chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I think this is one of my favorite pieces of Star Wars fiction that I have ever read. Understated in the perfect way. It makes me wonder if this is set before or after the medal ceremony? Such a somber and introspective interlude is bound to have happened as a counter point.
Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I love this story. You really do an amazing job of capturing the melancholy that they would be feeling right now. I think that Luke would be oblivious to Wedge's edginess because he's so used to his "friends" on Tatooine treating him poorly. I also love that you showed how Rogue Squadron got their name!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
This is beautiful! I love stories exploring things like this that acknowledge the sadness but don't get overly angsty and melodramatic. Very good job!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
MY HEART
i somehow managed to avoid thinking about this after watching A New Hope but now i'm just
really sad
you're a very good writer and this is a very well-done story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Aaaaaannnnndddd suddenly, I have tons of feels.
mayawene chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Merci !
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
*squall*
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Dear frodogenic:

It's "Henry V", act IV, scene iii. The famous Crispin's Day speech. "He that outlives this day, and comes safe home, / Will stand a-tiptoe when this day is named..."

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Interesting little piece
BenRG chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
An ending and a beginning. I always wondered how Luke handled it in those earlier years before he learnt at least the fa├žade of Jedi calm.
Kaemil chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awesome!
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Gods, that must have sucked, being the only 2 left. It's stories like these that make me glad I read Fan Fiction.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »