Reviews for We Happy Few
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/3
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Dear frodogenic:

It's "Henry V", act IV, scene iii. The famous Crispin's Day speech. "He that outlives this day, and comes safe home, / Will stand a-tiptoe when this day is named..."

Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Interesting little piece
BenRG chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
An ending and a beginning. I always wondered how Luke handled it in those earlier years before he learnt at least the fa├žade of Jedi calm.
Kaemil chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
gaiawolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Gods, that must have sucked, being the only 2 left. It's stories like these that make me glad I read Fan Fiction.
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Great story. I always imagined that the hangar bay after the battle of Yavin would be desolate. You expressed that very well, while staying true to the idea of a new hope.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is awesome!
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
well that was increadably heartbreaking to read. you are amazingly talented at selling a scene
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
A good bonding moment. I can't imagine the emotional toll that had taken on Luke and Wedge. I like it.
Saphroneth chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm sure you've been told this already, but the starting quote is from the St. Crispin's Day speech in Henry V. It's one of Shakespeare's most famous speeches - perhaps the second most famous of his Histories after "I come to bury Caesar".
Ormolu chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Congratulations on the missing scene here! An interesting read, about something one would wonder about. It's a well-rounded scene, too. Complete.

You portray the grief in a very real way. You make it easy to sympathize, to feel with Wedge (and his initial annoyance at the rookie), and with Luke, who has lost everything, found a squadron, then lost that, too. Also, Luke not getting annoyed by Wedge's annoyance is very in-character, and touching, too - I suppose he is grieving to much to pick a quarrel.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aww. So perfect.
Fiorenza chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like this story. It's a really nice look at the characters and how they would have felt at a really difficult point. Thanks for posting. Kind of wonder how you see their friendship developing past that point, but ah well.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 5/28/2012