Reviews for Sane Man
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Shino is so easily overlooked and yet you managed to take a deeper look into his inner musings and add Ino into the mix. The build up almost makes me want to see if there can be a happy ending to his hopes.
ariverofworlds chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
hahah! I got a good laugh when hes trying to convince us hes not a obsessed or a stalker. So cute!
Ruth Lechner chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
OHEMGEE! So amazing! :DDD
SoniiStorming chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
The best ShIno fanfic I have ever read. Thank you, it made me laugh a few times... poor Shino 3 She'll see eventually, he's making a progress xd
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You do Shino rather well. I rather enjoyed seeing this through his eyes while also wanting to hug him and tell him that he just has to keep on goin. That'll she'll notice.

Loved this. I love this pairing to death. Wish we saw more of this pairing.

Thank you so much. Keep up the awesome work.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awwww! I loved this so much. Your Shino was so relatable and just a joy to read. I do adore ShinoIno. Great work!
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was a great one-shot :) Really enjoyable. I love the way you got into his head and told us his thoughts, especially since he's always cool and collected, it's fun to see that he's not actually under that hoodie and collar of his!

Thanks for the awesome read!
Leiaah chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was the best Shino I've ever read!

A really sweet story!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Beautifully written, heartful, a cheese-fest but I loved every single minute that I read it. Seriously. The emotions were fully and brilliantly aligned with the feelings describing a confusing and ever escaping first love. It was quite lovely and almost takes my delusional fantasies from the world of cracked fiction to canon. It helps that you wrote both the characters perfectly, to a T. Shino's persona was fully compatible with canon and I and imagine him pondering these questions to himself much the way your shino did. Ino, on the other hand, is someone I consider the "flexible" character. She can wind up with anyone and I wouldnt mind; it depends on how the character is written and you've really sold this to me. Thank you for your hard work writing this!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aww, such a heart aching story, love it. :) If ever possible, wrote more or seqeul.
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
very well written. I laughed out loud several times.
shourin chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
omg! shino is sooo... freakish. his obsessiveness is scary. thank god ino can't hear his thought, or she'll be avoiding him like a plague.

it's sweet.

in a freakish way.

but still sweet.

after all, nothing can stay in the path of true love... or something like that.
Memorium Activity chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw. You got Shino's voice very nicely!
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
awe! I wish she knew...
SlthrngNbltyWrtnINnk chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Amazing! I lasughed my ass off at the "Friendly, fast, and yummy thing." It was all so serious and lovely dovey, (But you pulled it off in a way that was sickening to read. Thank you!), and then BAM! Humor! That was an amazing moment. Continue this please!