Reviews for Everything Hits at Once
AmyPC chapter 11 . 2/28
I love this story so much I wrote a review on tumblr. It really is one of my favorites. You handle so many loose ends from the series and you do it in only 11 chapters and with an elegance not often found in fanfic. It amazes me that it doesn't have more favs and reviews. It's very well thought out and well written. Thank you for sharing your talent with the fandom.
Godschildtweety chapter 11 . 1/6
Real good
NVMF chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
This is a great LoVe story, a great read, and a great mystery, pretty much the whole package. Thank you! While your Veronica is a bit more acerbic than most (not necessarily a bad thing), your Logan is perfect. Your fics don't get the nearly cognition and reviews they deserve, on ffnet, anyway.
vecabd chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
Beautiful story ! i stayed up until 3:30 but i finished it. I couldn't see Jake Kane kidnapping little Keith, it totally made sense. Great mystery.
I liked the back and forward in the story. Also the fact that they didn't jump into their relationship right after the end of S3. They had a lot to learn, actually V had a lot to learn. Gosh that girl can be stubborn.
Awesome.. !
vecabd chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
OMG I've been so caught up in the story that was waiting till the end to leave fb but noooo... Logan spent those 8M to help Keith and save V's life. Does Keith knows? he has to know?
How dare he treated Logan like crap after that?
I have to keep on reading. Great story ! did I mention I am completely hooked to it :D
labroussard chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Omg. Holy hell this was stressful and tear inducing but amazing. Love it.
Yanijean chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Hi, I found this 6 yr old fic of yours thru Vmficrecs on tumbler. I very much liked your plot and the way you used flashbacks to establish the different plot lines that toied together and led to Jake.
Great work terribly tragic you have to hate jake and pity him at the same time. same for a sober Leanne sitting home waiting for the return of her love who kidnapped her grandson. Alcoholic Dick sitting in limbo at the NG waiting for Logan to lose it on him? Good riddance to gory and Liam.
I'm glad you held out hope for LoVe reconciliations with Wallace and Charlie Stone and of course Grandpa Keith. Also glad V realizes she has good friends in Logan, Mac, Weevil. Thanks for a good story
irma66 chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Great story - so much happening and a very believable LoVe relationship. I can see Jake losing it enough to set this up.
Luciaaa chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
That was amazing! I've just put off so much work to solidly read it in two hours and I'm emotionally drained. This definitely doesn't have enough reviews/likes/favourites/dancing unicorns of awesome to express how incredible it is! Such a wonderful story!
c.elder chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
great story-i was on tenterhooks right until the end...
patricia.kane.969 chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Excellent story! Ty for the great writing!
Anon chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Such a beautiful story. You've done an excellent job developing the characters and the plot. I loved every minute of it! Thanks for sharing!
pointlesswords1 chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
This is really great! It started off really depressing and for some reason I thought it might end terribly and that Keith Mars was dead but you spent a lot of time in the past and that lightened the tone a lot and was great. I really enjoyed how many times I was misdirected about who could've kidnapped him, that was so well done and felt really organic. It's also awesome how many times Veronica goes somewhere, guns blazing. I liked the inclusion of Wallace and Charlie Stone and I'm sad we didn't get a resolution for Logan with Charlie but I guess it's enough that he has an actual family now and Charlie clearly somewhat forgave him since he was out looking so that's nice.
This was great.
Megan chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
Lovvvvved this! I got so caught up in little Keith missing- you have no idea!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2014