Reviews for Understanding
mominours chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I always think that Nagira is smarter than Amon x)

Lovely couple and the scene is just...like us

I like your story ! :)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
beautiful
YukaoruSena chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aw, that was so sweet. I especially liked the ending - it was perfect. Great job. Loves and hugs!
ButterflyBroken chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I think I fainted twice. No, three times. That was too good to be true! Why doesn't that jerk Amon do this in the anime?
shippingvssanity chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I just wanted to say/write that I love this fanfic!

I've just finished looking the last episode and I need to say, that this is one of the best Fanfictions that one could find for the Anime.

I'd love to read more of your FF's if possible!

Susan
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
very sweet! i love how nagira scolds him, that stupid yet lovable block of ice
Blow and Pop chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i was caught off guard by the ending...haha i was kinda expecting him to expain blah blah...which even made it more appealing to me when you didn't..hence the title *smacks forehead* XD anyway i agree that to the other member that you should do a sequel of sorts..since there aren't that many amon-robin fics out there that are well written _
hisuigreen chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I could use a little more description, but I thought the story overall was great. You showed Amon as a character very well.. I've only watched 3 episode of WHR so I don't know Robin's personality entirely, but this is definitely a nice read.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very good! I liked this one-shot; it was quite cute. XD
AxelXNamine chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Great story you should write a sequel_Namine Chi
LadyMidnight81 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I really like this, there isn't enough WHR stuff out there, in my opinion, and it's a plus when some of it is actually good, like this :)
akari-kun chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Fun! and something i can actually read during computers class! lol!
iBlanchi chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Short Sweet, very cute :'3 Good work!
karmari chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i wish this could have happend in the series! *sigh*
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009