Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Yay happy ending!
writer-jm chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Mwha ha ha! I knew you couldn't leave it with the sad ending! ...Okay, I had a moment of doubt. Thanks for adding in the second part to keep me from crying myself to sleep! (joking, I would have pouted)

A very well-worked piece that you blended together. A little old, a little new. Thanks again for finishing this!

StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Lovely work! I have to say this was full of feeling and left me about to cry... :')
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I'm so glad that they were given their happy ending. The added memories were an awesome touch. (smile) Thanks for sharing.
xx.-waiting-for-my-prince chapter 1 . 5/1/2009

i loved it!

i'm so glad u did a sequel!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This was perfect. I couldn't have asked or made a better happy ending. Kudos!
Jules chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
love setsuna/minako together. great story please write more
LuV2Writ3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Ek, I loved it. So so so so so so much that I can't not begin to describe my gratitude and love for you xD

I enjoyed reading this very much and wish that there were more fics as gorgeous as this one xD The emotions were so perfect and palpable. And I was able to feel the characters of Setsuna and Minako so easily that it just made reading the fic even better.

Thank you a thousand times for writing this and sharing it! Was beautiful and I loved the happy ending xD

I really hope that you will write more for them~
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Well, well, soldier...

Now, know that I DIDN'T read "In the Light".

A long time ago, I swore I'd NEVER read Tragedy, and so far, I've stayed true to that oath.

So, this was N-I-Ce!

Pure Mina/Sets FLUFF. Just the way I like it.

Very sweet, very romantic and very fluffy.

Nice work, marine.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Lord James Ares chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I really enjoyed your In the Light and Out of Darkness stories, they were both very heart warming with the right amount of sadness and joy. Keep up the good work
DavisJes chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Cute! Please write another one shot of Minako and Setsuna setting up Rei and Usagi. My only question is how does Minako get rid of Kunzite or were they only together in the Silver Millennium?
jai-kun chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
You have this awesome way. You have managed to convey so much in, while long for you, is still fewer words than most authors would have been able to get away with. Setsuna is different in the Silver Millenium than she is in the present, and Minako is as well (it's subtle with Setsuna, subtler still with Minako, but it's there for sure). The observation between Usagi and Rei are awesome as well.

This was too awesome for words!

(Does this mean I'm a Sailor Moon buddy as well as an Avatar buddy? _~)
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Woot! You *never* fail to disappoint with all of your epic awesome stories! I loved this! Happy endings ftw! D
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aww, you just can't get enough from romance...great ending!