Reviews for PreWedding Jitters
debs2crazy chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Excellent bedtime reading!
The Deep Abyss 345 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
So yummy yet cute at the same time. _
kezcullen chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i have to agree with you- this is what realistically should have happened- and if twilight did not have a mormon author, doubtlessly would have happened.

(don't you just know that they are going to give us zip in the bd movies? i wish they would make 2 versions- one of them - most of rob's fans are adults, not little teen twilighters.)
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i absolutely loved it. that part at the end was so funny. Emmett sounded just like Alice when he said that he wanted the details.
Me chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Fantastic! Best dirty fanfic I've read. Really enjoyed it!
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
bb, I don't know how I didn't read this before now. It was bookmarked and I must have added a shitload that day because I didn't come across it until now.

Wow. Really well written, especially considering as you don't have a beta! You handled the characters really well I thought, and Bella was spot on. All in all, great :)

Are you really gonna rewrite BD? Can the horrible spawn not exist in your world? Or, if she has to, can you at least rename her. Pwurty please ;)

Frenchie :)
Ivy Kelley chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
For the most part, the chapter was well written! There were a few run on sentences but, other than that, everything seemed to flow really well. I not sure that after all this time, Edward would give in so easily but, as a one shot lemon, it was really good. I agree with you about Breaking Dawn. It was good for the younger audiences but, for those of us who are a little more *ahem* mature, we needed more. Keep up the good work! ~emmie
olevia1977 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OMFG That was so fracking hot! I need some alone time after reading that!
camoozle chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Good job bb! I have a hard time writing lemons so I'm thankful for another source of adjectives! I may be referencing this in the future ;) Hugs doll!
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Woohoo :D I love smut, especially cause it's romantic too in this story. Keep writing!

P.S. I'm not a native speaker, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in this review.
IsoForever chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh my god! :) Write more!
RubyLou chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is such a hot little chapter! Love it!
Edward's angst chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That wa C. it could not of been better ;)
elislyn chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This was good, and hot, and almost canon compliant... like a triple threat. Anyway, thanks for writing it it because I really enjoyed it.
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
aw yay! that was some good clean (ha!) fun.