Reviews for March Twilight Fanfiction Contest: Songfics
CornflowerDollz123 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
I know this competition finished ages ago, but I only saw it recently, and can I just say that I thought Varity Hemingway's story was stunning! It was incredible!

That's all Iwanted to say :)
JennaLynne chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Fantastic. No other way to describe it.

Amazing, congrats.
JennaLynne chapter 4 . 4/17/2009

All i'm going to say to Varity Hemingway is

"I told you so"

and congrats, ovbiously. Its an amazing piece.
JennaLynne chapter 3 . 4/17/2009

Fantastic. Your song choice and the way you've broken up the story are both excellent. congrats!
marie masen chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
to stenemichele

wow. that was definately one of the best fanfics i've ever read. the song you chose was unique and totally fit bella's pov during this time in her life. her thoughts are totally in character, and i could see the world through her eyes as i read this. great job! congrats on getting first place!
marie masen chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
to Varity Hemingway

the song choice was great! it totally fits jacob's perspective, and you did an amazing job showing exactly how he feels about bella and her realationship with edward. the wording was really got their emotions across. i was blown away by how perfectly you described jacobs pain. i really love jacob's role during this part in the books, and i think this is one of the best fanfics i've ever read. congrats on getting 2nd place!
marie masen chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
to yami416

i love the song you chose...all the lyrics are true to edward and bella's story, and you did a great job writing both of their pov's during the time they were apart. the word choice was amazing...i could really understand the pain they were suffering. great job! congrats on getting 3rd place!
marie masen chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
to jennalynne

wow. i think that you really got the emotions esme felt about charles, her baby, and just her life at this point in time. also, great song choice, it really fit esme's personality and the mood of this time in her life. great job and congrats on getting the honorable mention!
SteneMichele chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Thanks so much! This made my day :)
Alice Danielle chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I entered! :D tell me what you think please, and be honest. Okay? (: Just wondering, how many people entered so far?

Alice Danielle

P.S. You can tell me my writing sucks. really, I'm okay with it. (:
Verity Hemingway chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I just sent my story to you. I hope that you like it.
SteneMichele chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Is this 10 words including the actual song lyrics?
JennaLynne chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Your contests are the highlight of my life lately. they force me to write, which is good, lately, I need to be forced. lol. I'll be sending my entry along shortly! :)