Reviews for Apocalypse
miss-Tami-bass chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Loved it! Sigh, Nate is so good when he's angsty :) And I've always wondered what his point of view on C/B was ;)

Tami

xx
BimboBoop chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I really liked this chapter. I think it also made sense of a comment Blair made in 1x08 (although I don't know if you intended this or not). When she goes to the priest she says that Chuck will act like it never happened, when really, why would she think that when he lives to make sexual innuendos and make people feel uncomfortable. Even if Blair wasn't worried that Chuck would flaunt her as his latest conquest because of Nate, why wouldn't she expect him to make lewd insinuations about it when the two of them saw each other? Of course, if similar sexy type stuff had gone on between them before, and both of them had always pretended it never happened the next day, it would make perfect sense.
dreamgurl chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
This is well-written, and I really enjoyed your interpretation of Nate, but I feel like it's technically a Nate and Blair story, lol. Perhaps it would be better filed there?
howlsatthemoon chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Oh, this was great. I always imagined what Nate thought about all this Chuck&Blair. Perfectly written, perfectly in character. I love Nate, but he always just seemed like a hot stoner with a few issues to me. I love it when people portray him as more than that, because I like being proved wrong. :]
micahskitty chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
I guess I'll be Nate and do something to make someone else smile, so I'll review. :P What a chore, sheesh!

Kidding.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave a review on every chapter or just on the one. Eventually I got so anxious to read the next scene that I completely skipped the reviewing to get to the next chapter. So I decided to include a summary so that you weren't spending the next hour of your life sorting through my review and pleading for it to eventually make some kind of sense. Onwards!

I think my favorite line came at the end of chapter 5 where Nate credits himself with saving humanity. Through this story, despite my constant cheers for Chair, I found myself hoping that Nate would win and get the girl -and he did! Wee!

ALSO. I loveloveloved in chapter 4, I think, how Nate grabbed his glass of wine before leaving with V because "captivating only goes so far". That was ... great! Of all the pairings that have been on that show and in fics, Nate/Vanessa is my least favorite. It was good to see someone else subtly ereflect that. :)

Anyway, thanks for the great read and I think I'm done reviewing and commenting.
starespace on lj chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
hm )

smile here!

great ending.

(i was happy to see a fic (finally) that I'd actually read, as of late)
KelaBelle chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Its Fabulous x
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
ROTFLMAO! So, the apocalypse comes from BN? ROTFLMAO! ;)

I love how Nate was happy when B told Dorota not to let Chuck around. LMAO!

I love how you get inside Nate's head. You do it so perfectly.
3chuckandblair3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great characterization of Nate - his voice is spot on!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
-Serena catches his eye from across the room, and they smirk at each other-

hehe *cough* *smiles*

I love how you write nate. I truly do.

-the second you tell him to do something, he wants anything but. -

ain't that the truth!
starespace on lj chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Nate pov.

awesome.

in an earlier chapter, I liked the part about his DNA being sliced for all to see and such.

darn, another week till a new ep!

and these sneak peeks are another reminder of that we still have to wait!

anyway, yeah. )
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Great insight into Nate's head during 1x13. Poor guy. *snifs* At least he semi acknowledged that he was being hypercritical.

Also, love the blairANDchuck thought.
Princess Persephone chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
:) I love Chair fics that are sort of from Nate's perspective. And kissing is always good. :) can't wait for an update!
lolnooooo chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
love this story

you should write a second part for this chapter in blair o chuck POV (: i'll love to read that

keep writting please (:
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these through Nate's POV.

GEORGIE IS A SOCIOPATH! Like, look up the definition of that, and you see Georgina Sparks. No question.

I love the G/N interaction. OMG, that was written PERFECTLY and In Character!

Poor Nate has to be lab partners with her? eww. lol

And Natie-poo was so confused. I'd be too. She wasn't making much sense.

I do love that Chuck has been acting weird around Nate. (Because Chuck really does love Nate more than Blair. Tis okay.)