Reviews for Lost At Sea
angw chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
LOL. Love the banter between the characters - Sheppard and McKay always make me laugh. Nice inclusion with all the team and the McKay-Sheppard chess rules. Another great addition to this AU verse. Until the next one...
heartfallen chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Awesome story! It was a real pleasure to read. Fantastic work
umino-gaara chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
You must have done a stealth update because I totally missed this.

I like how McKay got a black cast because he didn't want anyone to write on it, but that didn't really stop the important people.

I like how after his experience, McKay and Sheppard will now be able to talk. Of course by talk, I mean manly talk.

I hope that you will continue to write in this verse because you do such a good job of writing all the characters. Your writing is such a plesure to read.
Kit-SGA chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Nice ending to a great story...
Draconis Argenteum chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Hey. I think this chapter is a bit longer than most of yours cuz I skimmed it after I finished reading to see what to comment on and there was a lot more than usual. That's not a bad thing, though. :)

I like how the security tape was leaked. I never thought of isolated leadership in that way and the more I thought about the psychological factors, the more I agreed with the statement you made about the leaders being blamed often. Also, I have to admit to being quite curious myself as to whether Rodney had braced himself or not. And your use of Elizabeth's POV to remind us of the energy creature and Rodney's little emphasized brave-streak.

I also liked how you portrayed Rodney as not being a hypochondriac in the infirmary. It conveyed the familiar idea that Rodney is always strong when it comes to a stressful situation, but will complain if others don't need more help than he does. It's his quirk, and one that I think I often forget when watching episodes sometimes.

I think the cast thing was really sweet and touching. I also like how you chose to only have those who knew Rodney well sign the cast rather than just random people dropping by. Rodney will never be overtly popular in Atlantis because of his personality, but I think that the cast being signed by his closest friends went a long way to reassure him that there are a lot of people in high places who support him.

“Because the last time you used that excuse and then designed and built a more efficient naqueda generator from your hospital bed via email went over real well with Carson.” :D I can only picture it.

Also, I want a fic (even a one-shot) about that conversation on the pier, please.

I know I told you before how I like that you let Rodney's story filter through rather than let it dominate the plot. However, I feel that there's a lot of back story now. And I feel that those who have followed the progression of the fics in this particular verse have accepted all the little nuances, etc. I feel that now I really just want to see the chapters where Rodney really talks about what happens and heals. Maybe that's just my wanting to fix Rodney a little (not change his personality, just get him to heal a little.)

On that note, AWESOME fic. I always enjoy reading your work and even read it when I should really be doing work (like now). I look forward to more stuff, hopefully soon :)

Do you write original stuff, not just fanfiction? If so, I'd love to read some. :)
Korilian chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Great ending. Except for the bit where it 'ended'. *snif* I want more! What's up with the slimy skin anyway? Something tells me there is so much more that you've only just hinted at!
msdarque chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
The ending is wonderful! It seems very natural. I enjoyed reading it very much.

Congrats on finishing this fantastic story! May there be many more to come. Lots of stars!
tricky1379 chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
This was brilliant.

As soon as i saw this story come up i actually made myself wait until all of it was up, and i can definitly say it was worth the wait. I Love this series and hope that more of it will be coming soon
Nina Barker chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Wowzees... Awesome.
hellomynameisidontknow chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Beautiful ending. I really like how the whole team came together at the end. :)
gabumon chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
loved this story! but what was the jelly red things on mckay in the ocean?
Sqweakie the Wonder Mouse chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Definately a wonderful ending! You wrapped things up nicely and gave us some wonderful character moments. I loved the idea of all of them thwarting Rodney's black cast. That created a great visual.

The scene with Miko was hilarious and how John and Rodney responded was so true to them. I would love to read more of this universe (I've already told you I'd hug this fie if I could). There is so much potential for this AU. Amazing job as always and hope to hear more from you soon.

Hugs!
Storm Silverhand chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Lovely story! So glad to see another installment of the Treading Water series. I loved the team moments at the end, the cast signing, and the imaginary chess game. Well done!
chaps1870 chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Oh, I just love this series. I like that you delved into some of Rodney's past beyond his time with Bobby and Dave. I hope that you do more.
stargatesg1973 chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
I would like to let you know I relaly enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed the others. I hope to see more form thisseries inthe future.

Michelle Morris