Reviews for Over The Top
NightShade Arscelin chapter 13 . 2/16
c
1tinac chapter 35 . 1/12
I just found your story... read it all in two days. Great story.
EchoLynn chapter 26 . 11/14/2016
Okay... now I know I don't have to hunt you down. Thank you... moving on.
EchoLynn chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
I knew he was dreaming... he is a moron but he has come to his senses finally. albeit... if it is truly too late and this story is not HEA I will hunt you down lady! *Mean face*
EchoLynn chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
Edward needs the biggest kick in the a** I've ever seen. He is pis***g me off soooo much.

But your writing is phenomenal and I'm loving the story otherwise.
EchoLynn chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
*evil glare*
Deaddancer91 chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
He didn't close his eyes
sasharose11 chapter 35 . 8/16/2016
Wow 7 years! Thanks for the update.

Congrats on your book!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Interesting.
Gubefan1980 chapter 35 . 7/10/2016
This was a great reread despite knowing how things developed I still cried for the boys when they broke up. Great sweet tender story I hope you get a chance to update Deep Dish. Pining away for more chapters.
Gubefan1980 chapter 31 . 7/9/2016
Very nice chapter, very sweet She's biologically related to both of them. I can't believe how far they've come, especially Edward he's grown so much since the day Jasper met him at SPIN (it would be amusing to read a one chapter outtake to find out Cody's reaction to the news that not only is Edward off the market, but that he's happily married to Jasper, with a daughtera as well. Bwahaha. BTW, not to argue with you, but Annie means "prayer",not "gift", which takes a special meaning in that she's the answer to their prayer.
Gubefan1980 chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
I knew he wasn't because I read this before, but even the first time I read it, I knew hr wasn't that much of a pig.
Gubefan1980 chapter 24 . 7/8/2016
That was intense, kind of disgusted with Edward. Seriously? What a slut, I guess his only redeeming quality is that he didn't bottomand he didn't have the guys in his bed.
Gubefan1980 chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
Well, I guess its really unfair to comment since I read this twice, the # is Jasper's
Gubefan1980 chapter 18 . 7/8/2016
Well, I know from previous readings, he didn't fuck them in his bed, and he doesn't bottom for anyone
6,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »