Reviews for Over The Top
Stelladoro chapter 35 . 1/18
Loved this! Now I want a story of jack and Jacey!
bellawu chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
dun dun dun
... who is jasper?
bellawu chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
i love QAF and i dis imagine babylon when i read this
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 15 . 9/17/2017
I'm really enjoying your story so far, and I don't normally review until the end, but I have to step in here at their first "dinner date." We went to Seattle last summer and ate at Anthony's Pier 66. I love seeing someplace I've been in your story! Thanks for writing and sharing.
NightShade Araceli chapter 13 . 2/16/2017
c
1tinac chapter 35 . 1/12/2017
I just found your story... read it all in two days. Great story.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 26 . 11/14/2016
Okay... now I know I don't have to hunt you down. Thank you... moving on.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
I knew he was dreaming... he is a moron but he has come to his senses finally. albeit... if it is truly too late and this story is not HEA I will hunt you down lady! *Mean face*
LadyEchoLynn chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
Edward needs the biggest kick in the a** I've ever seen. He is pis***g me off soooo much.

But your writing is phenomenal and I'm loving the story otherwise.
LadyEchoLynn chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
*evil glare*
Deaddancer91 chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
He didn't close his eyes
sasharose11 chapter 35 . 8/16/2016
Wow 7 years! Thanks for the update.

Congrats on your book!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Interesting.
Gubefan1980 chapter 35 . 7/10/2016
This was a great reread despite knowing how things developed I still cried for the boys when they broke up. Great sweet tender story I hope you get a chance to update Deep Dish. Pining away for more chapters.
Gubefan1980 chapter 31 . 7/9/2016
Very nice chapter, very sweet She's biologically related to both of them. I can't believe how far they've come, especially Edward he's grown so much since the day Jasper met him at SPIN (it would be amusing to read a one chapter outtake to find out Cody's reaction to the news that not only is Edward off the market, but that he's happily married to Jasper, with a daughtera as well. Bwahaha. BTW, not to argue with you, but Annie means "prayer",not "gift", which takes a special meaning in that she's the answer to their prayer.
6,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »