Reviews for Over The Top
Twi'd N True chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
That was amazing! A complete story by itself. I'm so glad I waited to read this. After reading OTT in about a week, I decided to save the outtakes for later. This was such a great reminder of how much I love these guys and something completely new and different. I love it!
KoiosOnOdegra chapter 31 . 3/18/2012
Read the whole story last night - awesome. Even got myself a FFn account JUST to review it - bravo! :D
J.DRAST chapter 34 . 2/21/2012
Hello. Holy crap! I have just spent the past 2 days reading this ENTIRE story of yours "Over the Top" and the outtakes. It is one of the BEST stories I've ever read here on fanfic. I loved every word, every line. I'm so sad to see it end, although all good things must end. I feel like i know these 2 guys like the back of my hand. You have such an amazing talent and I am glad that you chose to share it with us by creating such an entertaining story as this. Kudos to you! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Twi'd N True chapter 30 . 2/16/2012
This wedding was amazing - you outdid yourself! Everything was described so well that I could picture everything and it was so unique and special. The ceremony was written beautifully - so heartfelt and special. I loved this whole chapter!
Twi'd N True chapter 28 . 2/15/2012
Whew, I am so glad I was able to read straight through all the angsty chapters - the best thing about reading a completed fic. I'm so happy our boys are back together!
Twi'd N True chapter 15 . 2/12/2012
I am so loving this story! I love the way Edward is changing and growing. These boys are so sweet together. I have a feeling Jasper's going to help Edward reunite with his family. I can't stop reading!
Skylar chapter 34 . 1/23/2012
I so loved your characters. Loved Edward and Jasper and their families and friends. Just a touching way to wrap up their lives. Thank you for the Outtake 2, Holiday Vignettes. I have to track down the Jack story as well. Thanks again!
amandac3 chapter 34 . 1/6/2012
This story was absolutely AMAZING! I loved it and I loved these boys. Sigh... So, so, so freaking good. I'm thrilled I saw a rec for it. Thanks for writing it! I'm going to look into Deep Dish now. I'm interested to see what happens with Jack. Thanks again. :)
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 34 . 12/23/2011
*sniff*... I just love how we can reach out into the future and still see this amazing love between them.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 33 . 12/23/2011
GOD, I LOVE outdoor sexn! mmm mmm goooood!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 32 . 12/23/2011
hmmm now usually I only want to read about Edward and Jasper but this was HOTT!

Loved Jacey.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 31 . 12/23/2011
That was truly amazing! ooh I'm soo happy
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 31 . 12/23/2011
I have thoroughly enjoyed every last bit of this story. It has warmed my heart in all of it's aspects. You are an amazing writer that can bring people to tears and I sincerely hope you keep at it.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 30 . 12/22/2011
This chapter had me bawling my eyes out thruout! That was soo beautiful. I loved every single minute of reading it. Truly amazing. Well written. Just... *sigh* Just sooo good.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 29 . 12/22/2011
wow. That was a hugely fantastic surprise. I honestly didn't expect that. Sooo happy for these boys...um..er... I mean MEN! heee heee
6,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »