Reviews for Over The Top
cbzoo chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
poor Edward Jasper will be very good for him but will he be good for Jasper
cbzoo chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
gosh that sounded like my Monday except I still managed to get to work on time
cbzoo chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
I don't know if one can really change much from one over night encounter but I am loving the story
cbzoo chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
BRAVO
cbzoo chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
HOPE SO!
cbzoo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
NEVER SEEN QAF BUT I THOUGHT YOU WROTE AN EXCELLENT BEGINNING
Twi'd N True chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
That was amazing! A complete story by itself. I'm so glad I waited to read this. After reading OTT in about a week, I decided to save the outtakes for later. This was such a great reminder of how much I love these guys and something completely new and different. I love it!
KoiosOnOdegra chapter 31 . 3/18/2012
Read the whole story last night - awesome. Even got myself a FFn account JUST to review it - bravo! :D
J.DRAST chapter 34 . 2/21/2012
Hello. Holy crap! I have just spent the past 2 days reading this ENTIRE story of yours "Over the Top" and the outtakes. It is one of the BEST stories I've ever read here on fanfic. I loved every word, every line. I'm so sad to see it end, although all good things must end. I feel like i know these 2 guys like the back of my hand. You have such an amazing talent and I am glad that you chose to share it with us by creating such an entertaining story as this. Kudos to you! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Twi'd N True chapter 30 . 2/16/2012
This wedding was amazing - you outdid yourself! Everything was described so well that I could picture everything and it was so unique and special. The ceremony was written beautifully - so heartfelt and special. I loved this whole chapter!
Twi'd N True chapter 28 . 2/15/2012
Whew, I am so glad I was able to read straight through all the angsty chapters - the best thing about reading a completed fic. I'm so happy our boys are back together!
Twi'd N True chapter 15 . 2/12/2012
I am so loving this story! I love the way Edward is changing and growing. These boys are so sweet together. I have a feeling Jasper's going to help Edward reunite with his family. I can't stop reading!
Skylar chapter 34 . 1/23/2012
I so loved your characters. Loved Edward and Jasper and their families and friends. Just a touching way to wrap up their lives. Thank you for the Outtake 2, Holiday Vignettes. I have to track down the Jack story as well. Thanks again!
amandac3 chapter 34 . 1/6/2012
This story was absolutely AMAZING! I loved it and I loved these boys. Sigh... So, so, so freaking good. I'm thrilled I saw a rec for it. Thanks for writing it! I'm going to look into Deep Dish now. I'm interested to see what happens with Jack. Thanks again. :)
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 34 . 12/23/2011
*sniff*... I just love how we can reach out into the future and still see this amazing love between them.
6,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »