Reviews for Over The Top
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 2/20
The wedding was simply perfect. The vows, the songs, the whole thing. But what really brought me to tears was Edward's speech to his parents about unconditional love and how they forgave him for his teen behavior...Halo, was a perfect choice as well as all the other songs and verses. Lovely!
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 2/20
This chapter was warm hearted, with the days filled with family, and the proposal...ring, backyard sex...a very hot ending too! This chapter could have been a great o/s on to itself.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 2/19
That was a great make up conversation. Jasper got to see the pieces that Edward is trying to work to make better and to heal his wounds. Jasper got to talk it out with people he respects and all support
his final decision it seems, that their love deserves to be able to grow and see what happens. Very
loving chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 2/19
Jack is such an interesting character. He's like a mix of both introverted Edward and Jasper.
I'm glad there isn't anything between them and Jasper having casual sex just to get even or
something. Better that he's out with a friend, getting an objective view of his situation while
having a good time. We need more Jack, maybe Edward and Jasper can someday help introduce
him to someone who will make him forget his love for a man that will never be his...
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 2/19
I'm proud of Edward, he took a lot to express it all, finally put it all out there, especially how he picked up men after the break up. As you said, now it's in Jasper's court. It wouldn't be Jasper if he didn't think about himself and his pride and integrity. Let's see what Jasper does...
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 2/19
So Jasper has a tendency toward panic attacks too. I like the realistic way Carlisle went into part doctor mode checking him out and then father mode but kept his distance and not giving too much away about what he and Edward said in regard to Jasper etc. And also like the Alice reunion, it seemed
realistic too, distance starting to move forward and it felt right that she'd refuse counseling on the grounds she mentioned. I like their nicknames for each other, showed they did have some good family history...
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 2/19
It's so good seeing Edward resolved to healing himself and his family and...having hope that Jasper will forgive him. I wonder what he'll think of his new friendship with Jack. Hey Jasper is a friendly guy, it stands to reason he'd need and make friends.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 2/19
For parents this loving and open, you would have thought they'd have tried to explain all this many times over until he felt it. But given Edward's refusal to open his own heart and mind it's plausible that
the years would slip away before reconciliation could come. I think Carlisle is right, Edward needs an objective, professional to see him through this, maybe even some family counseling for them all. Alice is going to be a challenge I'm sure to see things from a different point of view.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 2/19
I was hoping that Edward went to his parents and not Jasper just yet. Our stone cold boy needs to deal with what has broken him before he moves on.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 2/19
How could he have forgotten that phone call? Jasper even reminded him at the time that it would cost him and Edward said he didn't care. He just needed Jasper so desperately at the time and Jasper was there for him. I hope this is the beginning of the end of his stone cold heart.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 2/19
He didn't do a few things with the others...first and foremost he didn't really "feel" with them and more importantly he didn't bottom...didn't put himself in the submissive position. He the next thing he hasn't done is get Jasper out of his mind. Figures he'd go to his comfort zone, "cold play"
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 2/19
Oh Edward. You really don't know yourself do you? Got lost there in all the pain way back when and now you're right back where it all started from Rebelling against something that isn't even there. I guess he's going to try going back to his old ways...this I've got to see.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 2/19
Oh Edward. This anger filled, unreasonable overreaction to miscommunication...is what set him on the bad road with his family in the first place. The boy has learned nothing about having an open mind and open heart. Poor Jasper, he's innocent in all this and I could just feel his heart breaking. Wonderful, yet painful chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 2/19
Edward is anxiously awaiting giving Jasper a big piece of him emotionally with his plan to tell him he loves him too...but I'm anxious because I just know that Jasper inquiring about his family is going to
break Edward out of that love induced spell. I hope I'm wrong and Edward sees beyond he past hurts and stays within his new positive emotional journey.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 2/18
Jasper is going to be caught in the middle of the Cullen feud. I'm hopeful "Angel" will be his angel
self and help the family mend their past hurts.
6,814 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »