Reviews for Over The Top
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 35 . 2/18
OMG *SQUEEEEE* LOL. This was such a wonderful little update. It felt so good to be reading these characters again! I think about OTT often. You introduced me to City and Colour with OTT. I quickly became a huge fan and Ive been lucky to see them twice in concert. They just played in Philadelphia PA last December and when they played As much as I ever could... OMG I found myself right back in the OTT world! Congrats on the novel! thats wonderful news, though with talent like yours its no surprise. Thank you for this little glimpse into our boys worlds today. Wishing you loads of success in your writing career.

xoxo
Kelly
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 2/18
Although Edward's parents' reactions weren't what one would hope it would be...given the circumstances of how they found out, followed by Edward's rebellious and disrespectful teen behavior
I do understand their parents. I think that given an opportunity his parents would have come to support Edward, it was his misbehavior and avoidance that seemed to have broken the family not
that Edward was Gay. And I'm curious why there was no mention of Alice, as his sister you would think
one or both of them would reach out to each other. Interesting.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 2/18
How sweet for Jasper to whisper he loved Edward. These two have fallen hard and fast for each other.
I love how needy Edward is and Jasper gives him what he needs. Each of them give as much as they take and I enjoy how respectful they are while also being so hot.
CentauRita chapter 35 . 2/18
Happy Anniversary OTT!

Thank you, Katie, so much for your special update.

I wanted to share with you, that it was your story, that literally "turned me on" to J/E pairings to begin with (subversive you! **winks**) and OTT became the benchmark to which I compare any and all other stories I choose to read. I 'rechecked' the date that I added OTT to my 'Favorite List'. That was on: March 2, 2012

You. Made me FEEL, so much! with your words, as I read and most recently re-read OTT. Yes, it was very very easy to 'fall back into the world of these beautiful boys..."

Thank you for sharing your mad writing skills, your precious time and most importantly, your beautiful Boyz!

Take Care and Happy Writing...Always a Fan of your Words and Fiction,

**sighs**

CentauRita
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 2/18
I think Jasper is right when he feels Edward is damaged. To have become so over the top needy, enough to take a near panic attack from loneliness, I'd say Edward has lots of issues to deal with.
I hope Jasper is strong enough for both of them while Edward finds his way...
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 2/18
Jasper is so responsible, whether it be to his new job, setting up his new apartment, to being appreciative of his assistant at work. And even with the horrible morning he had, he still has
the decency to be respectful to those around him. He sounds so different than Edward, or at least
who Edward perceives himself to be. So curious, as Jasper is to find out why Edward seems to
have distanced himself to his family.
lavishone chapter 35 . 2/17
Wow Katie! I just stepped back into this world myself! Loved this outtake and congratulations on you book! Best wishes xx
unknown chapter 35 . 2/15
twerri02 if youre reading this, please update your stories! WE MISS U!
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 2/17
Jasper appears to be the more well adjusted of the two boys. It sounds as if his family is supportive and as he assumes, perhaps Edward's family did abandon him.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 2/17
What an awakening Edward is having. His inner dialogue is priceless. It's like he's seeing clearly for the very first time. When he said "our bed" and sent them both flying was brillant and then both of their favorite two word sentences...thank you and our bed, for the win. I'm thinking there will be a three word one yet to come.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 2/17
It was so sad to hear what Jasper saw when they were teens...and how Edward became who he is today and how Jasper worshiped him back then, and experienced his hurt too...when it's described as
Edward getting out of the car in the seedy part of town, and as Jasper watches Edward sit on the curb and looking so sad, it made me sad for that boy. So Edward has hardened himself, or so he thinks but Jasper seems so insightful and sees beyond Edward's cold exterior. Jasper seems like such a remarkable man.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 2/17
Edward seemed to have been so closed minded and Jazz has literally opened him up to mind blowing experience. They seem complete opposites, Edward seems so delighted to have been proven wrong.
I wonder how Jazz knows Edward...a mystery, I like a little mystery.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 2/17
I'm intrigued, by both of these characters. Can't wait to read on...
LoriRae chapter 35 . 2/15
Thank you. Loved this little trip down memory lane. Reminded me how much I love this did. Maybe it's time to start re-reading again.
JoAnn chapter 35 . 2/15
Congratulations! I've read OTT many times, it was so good. Just pre-ordered Rush, can't wait. Contrats again!
6,814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »