Reviews for Over The Top
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 2/19/2016
So Jasper has a tendency toward panic attacks too. I like the realistic way Carlisle went into part doctor mode checking him out and then father mode but kept his distance and not giving too much away about what he and Edward said in regard to Jasper etc. And also like the Alice reunion, it seemed
realistic too, distance starting to move forward and it felt right that she'd refuse counseling on the grounds she mentioned. I like their nicknames for each other, showed they did have some good family history...
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 2/19/2016
It's so good seeing Edward resolved to healing himself and his family and...having hope that Jasper will forgive him. I wonder what he'll think of his new friendship with Jack. Hey Jasper is a friendly guy, it stands to reason he'd need and make friends.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 2/19/2016
For parents this loving and open, you would have thought they'd have tried to explain all this many times over until he felt it. But given Edward's refusal to open his own heart and mind it's plausible that
the years would slip away before reconciliation could come. I think Carlisle is right, Edward needs an objective, professional to see him through this, maybe even some family counseling for them all. Alice is going to be a challenge I'm sure to see things from a different point of view.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 2/19/2016
I was hoping that Edward went to his parents and not Jasper just yet. Our stone cold boy needs to deal with what has broken him before he moves on.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 2/19/2016
How could he have forgotten that phone call? Jasper even reminded him at the time that it would cost him and Edward said he didn't care. He just needed Jasper so desperately at the time and Jasper was there for him. I hope this is the beginning of the end of his stone cold heart.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 2/19/2016
He didn't do a few things with the others...first and foremost he didn't really "feel" with them and more importantly he didn't bottom...didn't put himself in the submissive position. He the next thing he hasn't done is get Jasper out of his mind. Figures he'd go to his comfort zone, "cold play"
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
Oh Edward. You really don't know yourself do you? Got lost there in all the pain way back when and now you're right back where it all started from Rebelling against something that isn't even there. I guess he's going to try going back to his old ways...this I've got to see.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 2/19/2016
Oh Edward. This anger filled, unreasonable overreaction to miscommunication...is what set him on the bad road with his family in the first place. The boy has learned nothing about having an open mind and open heart. Poor Jasper, he's innocent in all this and I could just feel his heart breaking. Wonderful, yet painful chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
Edward is anxiously awaiting giving Jasper a big piece of him emotionally with his plan to tell him he loves him too...but I'm anxious because I just know that Jasper inquiring about his family is going to
break Edward out of that love induced spell. I hope I'm wrong and Edward sees beyond he past hurts and stays within his new positive emotional journey.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 2/18/2016
Jasper is going to be caught in the middle of the Cullen feud. I'm hopeful "Angel" will be his angel
self and help the family mend their past hurts.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 35 . 2/18/2016
OMG *SQUEEEEE* LOL. This was such a wonderful little update. It felt so good to be reading these characters again! I think about OTT often. You introduced me to City and Colour with OTT. I quickly became a huge fan and Ive been lucky to see them twice in concert. They just played in Philadelphia PA last December and when they played As much as I ever could... OMG I found myself right back in the OTT world! Congrats on the novel! thats wonderful news, though with talent like yours its no surprise. Thank you for this little glimpse into our boys worlds today. Wishing you loads of success in your writing career.

xoxo
Kelly
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
Although Edward's parents' reactions weren't what one would hope it would be...given the circumstances of how they found out, followed by Edward's rebellious and disrespectful teen behavior
I do understand their parents. I think that given an opportunity his parents would have come to support Edward, it was his misbehavior and avoidance that seemed to have broken the family not
that Edward was Gay. And I'm curious why there was no mention of Alice, as his sister you would think
one or both of them would reach out to each other. Interesting.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
How sweet for Jasper to whisper he loved Edward. These two have fallen hard and fast for each other.
I love how needy Edward is and Jasper gives him what he needs. Each of them give as much as they take and I enjoy how respectful they are while also being so hot.
CentauRita chapter 35 . 2/18/2016
Happy Anniversary OTT!

Thank you, Katie, so much for your special update.

I wanted to share with you, that it was your story, that literally "turned me on" to J/E pairings to begin with (subversive you! **winks**) and OTT became the benchmark to which I compare any and all other stories I choose to read. I 'rechecked' the date that I added OTT to my 'Favorite List'. That was on: March 2, 2012

You. Made me FEEL, so much! with your words, as I read and most recently re-read OTT. Yes, it was very very easy to 'fall back into the world of these beautiful boys..."

Thank you for sharing your mad writing skills, your precious time and most importantly, your beautiful Boyz!

Take Care and Happy Writing...Always a Fan of your Words and Fiction,

**sighs**

CentauRita
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
I think Jasper is right when he feels Edward is damaged. To have become so over the top needy, enough to take a near panic attack from loneliness, I'd say Edward has lots of issues to deal with.
I hope Jasper is strong enough for both of them while Edward finds his way...
6,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »