Reviews for Over The Top
lavishone chapter 35 . 2/17/2016
Wow Katie! I just stepped back into this world myself! Loved this outtake and congratulations on you book! Best wishes xx
unknown chapter 35 . 2/15/2016
twerri02 if youre reading this, please update your stories! WE MISS U!
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
Jasper appears to be the more well adjusted of the two boys. It sounds as if his family is supportive and as he assumes, perhaps Edward's family did abandon him.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
What an awakening Edward is having. His inner dialogue is priceless. It's like he's seeing clearly for the very first time. When he said "our bed" and sent them both flying was brillant and then both of their favorite two word sentences...thank you and our bed, for the win. I'm thinking there will be a three word one yet to come.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
It was so sad to hear what Jasper saw when they were teens...and how Edward became who he is today and how Jasper worshiped him back then, and experienced his hurt too...when it's described as
Edward getting out of the car in the seedy part of town, and as Jasper watches Edward sit on the curb and looking so sad, it made me sad for that boy. So Edward has hardened himself, or so he thinks but Jasper seems so insightful and sees beyond Edward's cold exterior. Jasper seems like such a remarkable man.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
Edward seemed to have been so closed minded and Jazz has literally opened him up to mind blowing experience. They seem complete opposites, Edward seems so delighted to have been proven wrong.
I wonder how Jazz knows Edward...a mystery, I like a little mystery.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I'm intrigued, by both of these characters. Can't wait to read on...
LoriRae chapter 35 . 2/15/2016
Thank you. Loved this little trip down memory lane. Reminded me how much I love this did. Maybe it's time to start re-reading again.
JoAnn chapter 35 . 2/15/2016
Congratulations! I've read OTT many times, it was so good. Just pre-ordered Rush, can't wait. Contrats again!
bbbluez chapter 35 . 2/17/2016
So excited to catch this. Going to check out the novel. Congrats!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/15/2016
Wow...the memories ...am totally fangirling again...thanks for that! Will definitely be checking out your book!
Maureen Thomas chapter 35 . 2/16/2016
️️️ Blast from the past! Makes me wa t to retread it all again... Maybe this time the heartache won't be as bad. This was one my first stories ALL those years ago!
Tinshaw chapter 35 . 2/15/2016
How awesome for you. I will so check it out.
Beans827 chapter 35 . 2/15/2016
What a pleasant surprise! And boy, where did the time go! I appreciate little look backs into our favorite characters lives to see what they are up to so thanks for that. And best of luck to you with your new book?
beanothercullen chapter 35 . 2/15/2016
Thanks SO much for the little bit extra, this fic was one of my all time favs and one of the first slash fics I read. Good luck to you in your writing career, I will for sure be checking it out! Thanks again, what a great surprise!
6,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »