Reviews for Over The Top
Nannyjojo chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
Yeah I am remembering it now.
But just so hooked this time round and sobbing just as much.
Nannyjojo chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
Oh Edward, how could you forget?
Nannyjojo chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Yeah it is all coming back now.
Still have a lump in my throat.
Nannyjojo chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
Oh no, I think I remember what happens.
The photo on the bedside brings back memories.
So looking forward to more
Nannyjojo chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Yeah I think remember it was disappointment in him keeping it secret and finding out from school rather than him, then it was about him being gay.
May be getting mixed up.
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
It's bugging me.I am trying to work out ifI have read this or not.
I have been going through my saved faves on here and I can't remember. Yet some of it seems familiar so I am thinking I must have read it before.
Still I am so hooked and looking forward to more.
MariahajilE chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You've been nominated in the 2013 TwiFic Fandom Awards! You may find a list of the categories here (bit . ly / 1gYR6uY), and a list of nominees and their individual nominations will be posted on the site by this weekend.

Polls close Sunday, November 3, at 11:59pm EST, and winners will be announced on Twitter November 17. Banners will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places, and 1st place will also be awarded a blinkie. The recipients of the Fandom Achievement Awards will also be announced on November 17.

Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing.
Springtome00 chapter 34 . 9/9/2013
Love it.
kathryn234 chapter 34 . 8/31/2013
Such a beautiful love story. This is the first full story of two men I have ever read and really enjoyed it. I've read some one shots before but never a more in depth story. Thank you for a wonderful journey.
Toni Masen chapter 34 . 7/13/2013
Oooo, that was a lot different to that which I normally read. You created a very loving couple here but sometimes Edward was just such a girl, LOL. Good story I enjoyed reading it and thank you for writing.
KATHRYN00 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I just finished reading this story again - wonderful as always.

Just wondering what are you up to now?

Thanks again for this.

Kathryn
bpanther chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Love this fic. I don't even know how many times I've read it.
Charis chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Its the phone call with Jazz when they stayed overnight on the phone... i guess:)...lol
ladyj0490 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
I love this so far. You have a very extensive vocabulary too btw. I'm a huge fan if slash and Jasper and Ed are my favorite pairing. With that I say, Bella who!? Lol
6,722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »