Reviews for Over The Top
leylastar chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Have I told you I love you? Cause this chapter was amazing!
L chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I loved the chapter! There's only one thing I would add: a warning at the top that reads: DO NOT READ AT WORK OR IN PUBLIC - TRUST ME! LOL. Can't wait for more!
Cheesecake Sweetheart chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
God, talk about epic FF login fail. I was getting pissed off that I couldn't login the past couple days because of the stupid glitch. But it's back and I couldn't be happier. XD

Anyway ... moving on.

This was my favorite chapter so far. The sweetness and smutness was balanced well ... and Edward had another epiphany, which is ... ama-za-zing. And, well, it shows that he's beginning to let down the walls he had so carefully built because of his past. Loved it even more when he asked Jasper to turn around so he could see him. Totally Hershey Kisses sweet. :D

Oh, and I loved the sex ledge in the shower, too ... and Jasper saying, "Suck me, beautiful." Gah. I love those two men. I ... there are no words.

Just ... I'm waiting anxiously for the next update.

And I'm shutting up now. XD
the-glory-days chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I just discovered this story and I was so upset when I couldn't keep clicking to keep reading. lol I love how you're slowly taking it. It's not rushed, whatsoever. I can't wait to read more of this.
MyriadProBold chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This chapter is so great. I love the way Edward figured all of this out with Jasper. "Our Bed" is great! I can't wait to read more.
naelany chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
*chuckles* this was a very sweet chapter... especially the end of it _~
philomina chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I am so head over heals for this story! You have their personalities nailed. In fatc its so good that me and all my Twilight gays LOL gather around the computer when you update and read it! They all send their love and say that not many people could write such an accurate portrale of what homosexual men are like... but you can! We will all be waiting with baited breath for the next chapter! We can't wait!
Black-Luna chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
awesome chapter.
colacherry chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
so sweet! "our bed!"
colacherry chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
very good story so far! it will interesting to see jasper try to break down edward's walls..
EdwardsKitten chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
This is too much fun!
elphabacy35 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
"Our bed.”

Amazing chapter!
psychodancechick89 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Gah, I just love this!
geekgirlhope chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
What a treat for me to wake up and find a new chapter in my inbox. And what a chapter it was. You did wonderfully balancing the light and the heavy, the sweetness and the smut. Awesome Fscking Job!

I love that Edward has a sex-ledge in his shower. It just seems so like him, or the him that he was before his encounter with Jasper.

I really cannot express my love for this story. It is beautifully written and is about my favorite couple. Really there are no words.
eternallymusical chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
gahh, these two make me swoon and my knickers explode into flames all at the same time!

i love this story and it's so beautifully written that i can't wait for more!
6,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 434 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 .. Last Next »