Reviews for Over The Top
kuntrygal chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
*sighs* Awesome freaking chapter!
Rosetapestry chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
I am definitely intrigued and looking forward to seeing where this story goes!
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Great chapter!
pippapear chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
I read this thanks to Hope's pick on the shack.

God its good.

I like the dynamics.

Messed up and insular Edward. Hiding behind his facade & libido and sexiness.

Hot Jasper - who has been yearning & dreaming/lusting for years of Edward.

I like how their exchange was all unveiled. & how Edward is being educated by Jasper.

& this story is very hot. Nicely sexy. Very tasty.

So a huge thank you for this.

Great characterisation. Good pacing and interesting story idea plus hotness and randy Edward & Jasper makes a very good story & me very happy! So cheers!

Emmy.
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Dang that's some hot stuff! I'm hooked!
SUPER AMAZING chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
That was very sweet
And I'm None the Wiser chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
wonderful
worldtraveler chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
How I do love me some hot Jasper/Edward man lovin! Sorry I have not reviewed the other chapters, but I also really like the fact that you obviously have a plot with a good back story started, as well. Really looking forward to more chapters! Great job so far!
Kagzii chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
-fan girl scream-

that was awsome!

this will really help

understand both jasper and edward's relationship.

ahh can't wait for the next chap.
ElleCC chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Loved the JPOV. Curious about how right he is about Edward's life; if he's really as alienated (by choice? by abandonment?) as Jasper suspects. That IS sad.

Good to learn some about Jasper's history. Looking forward to finding out more about how he tracked down/found Edward.

Good chapter with a really nice ending :)
ElleCC chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
So SWEET. I loved that. Edward's epiphany was so well done and you write so amazingly well. I'm impressed. I can't remember the last time I saw someone properly hyphenate something like "my second-favorite two-word sentence."

Our bed. Love that :) Really a great chapter.
ppinecone chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
I love how this story is developing! I love that Jasper has a supportive family, and learning more about him. Can't wait to hear how he tracked Edward down! It breaks my heart how closed down Edward has been, and how clearly Jasper sees that. Hopefully things are changing.
MyriadProBold chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Terrific. I love reading about what Jasper remembered about his life and family. Do you know if we will see Rose/Emmett in person? What about Doc Cullen?
ElleCC chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
Love this - all of Jasper's revelations. So interesting and brave.
leylastar chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
A lovely chapter. I love the care Jasper shows for Edward. Please update more often, I really love this story!
6,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 434 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 454 .. Last Next »