Reviews for Over The Top
BelleDuJour chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Such a sweet, wonderful story! I stayed up way too late to read these first four chapters, but it was worth it! I can't wait to see more.
Evil Jenyus chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
there's more to come? YAY! though i would not blame you for leaving it as it is, it's freaking AMAZING! but i'm not going to complain if there truly is more jazz/edward smut on the way! loved it, truly

sincerely,

the Evil Jenyus
evenstar710 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
I think I need a cold shower now.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
So glad your back with this killer fic, bb. And Hope's decision to feature you on our blog is a winner move, indeed. I can't wait to read her exhortation you've earned it! Things I'll be dreaming about tonight? Special shelves in the shower and the two-word sentence, "Our bed." UNG.

Thanks for another great chapter!

Lu :)

PS I have to mention that I LOVE that Edward made Jasper turn over. So intimate, so loving, so obviously NEW for him...loved it. *mwah!*
bluebaby3296 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
AH OMG BEST EVER! I LOVE JASPWARD! THIS STORY KICKS ASS
ppinecone chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Love the backstory, I was definitely surprised! This chapter was fantastic even without the smut ;)

I can't wait to see where you take this story! Is Edward going to freak about feeling an emotional connection?
4EverAndEver chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
So...I think this is one of THE most amazing slash fics I've ever read (And trust me,I read alot) And...I also think you need to update D: Soon D: Like now...NOW! 3
Sbieleski chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Great story! I Love Jasper/Edward stories and yours is just fantastic! Can't wait to read more : )
naelany chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
now there's a twist lol. Can't wait to see what happens next
naelany chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
cryptic remarks by Jasper makes me want to read more _. So I guess that makes it win/win? _. So far, very much enjoying the story _
ppinecone chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
What an intense, hot chapter! Jazz is really shaking up Edward's world in the best way possible.
ppinecone chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Oh dear, you had me at “I want to make you sit on my nine-inch cock.”

What a fantastic, lemony start to this story! J/E slash is completely my thing, and this is amazing!
iamawickedchild chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Finally i can comment! jeez! this FF! :(

Anyway, i LOVE this story! its at first very very hot, Jasper and Edward are always HOT specially together, but once you get to know their history it becomes extremly sweet!

i cant wait to read more! :D
Melissa228 chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Hi there! You were the 1st on my list to leave a review for when the site started working again..so...here I am.

Manyafandom sent me the link to this story and it was a wonderfully delicious way to start my morning. Not only was it uber HOT, but I definately see the real potential for a killer story.

Awesome job so far and keep it coming :)
EdsperDrarrySnarrySlashFan chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Loved loved loved it.

Really looking forward to the next chaptes and where you take it.

AKA TwilightedTyler (As you can see I am now able to log in :) )
6,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 434 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 .. Last Next »