Reviews for Over The Top
love0potion0gone0wrong chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Hm? When I started reading this I was a little turned off by the fact that it was so close to the pilot of QAF, but thankfully I kept reading. I usually like a little more conflict over changing lifestyles, but the flow works for your story. I love were you have taken this and you haven't even brought us past the first night in your story. Great work I hope you update soon (hopefully FF will have no more glitches). I hope to read more of your work in the future. Best of luck and muses galore!
courthale chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I LOVE IT!

It's really beautiful, not just smut.

It has smut alright and damn fine smut, but it also has something deeper.

Update Soon!
lenny85 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
THANK YOU for making this more than just sex.

this is a really great story and i would LOVE to see this relationship grow more.

PLEASE CONTINUE.

thanks again for sharing this with us ;)
SUPER AMAZING chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Yay!

That was lovely!

And sexy. Always sexy.
Britt01 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
So glad Hope rec'd this for the PPSS. She is on the mark, as usual! I was so frustrated the past few days, not being able to comment. I really like the story, and the past you've built - Edward coming out in high school, etc. And, it's hot - great combination ;)
PurdueLiz chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
"Our bed." It is a delicious two word sentence. Especially when it's these two sharing a bed. I love the emotions and thoughts you've captured between them. It's going to be great fun to watch their emerging relationship. Obviously it seems Edward has never wanted one, just the release he found in one-nighters. I'm sure it will be quite an adjustment for him to change his way of thinking. But he's found a good man. Can't wait. Love it.
SUPER AMAZING chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is honestly my perfect story. I am a huge QAF fan! And for it to feature Jazz and Edward? How could I not love it?
LauraACullen chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I love, love, LOVE your story and hope you plan to continue it for a long time. Not only is it smokin' hot, but I love Edward's emotional evolution. The backstory is genius and Jasper's self-confidence just jumps off the page. Awesome all the way around! I'm favoriting right now!
snoodles chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I have to say that this really a wonderful love story. I'm all about Jasper usually wih Bella. But WOW th way you these two together is just beautiful. All the little butterflies are there just waiting for all the E/J goodness to start, Not that it hasn't already!

Having Manyafandom review your story is something I would be proud of. Her stories are the reason I started to look for more E/J. I'm jealous. Well I guess I should write a story first LOL
AngstGoddess003 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I am such a sucker for E/Jas fics. I sigh. It's beautiful bb. I love the work you put into their emotions and the background story.

I wish I could wax more poetic, but I think you've managed to mindf*ck me rather thoroughly.

Thanks so much for writing it.

[love]
GotMilkChunks chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Oh I absolutely adore this story!

I love Jaspard... there just so adorable!

I'm looking forward to the next update!
Kagzii chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
i love this

its was really gewd

is this the last chapter or is there more?
EdsperDrarrySnarrySlashFan chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Another great chapter. Thank you. As DS said, its wonderful that FF now stands for Fullyfunctional, we can all enjoy Jaspward yumminess.

Keep it coming (no pun intended).

AKA TwilightedTyler
Tempting Tangle chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Jesus I have been trying To review this wonderful piece of writing for 3 days now lol stupid site XD

I have to say I am loving this ah gotta love some good guy-guy Lovin lol

x.x.x