Reviews for Valentine's Day in the Castle
Gcbella19 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
aw so good love it
Lady Mugetsu chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I think your story is realls great. The ending was so sweet.

well done! :)
Yuuram88 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Well, this was a pretty good oneshot for your first KKM story. Don't worry about the characterization too much because then it would kinda be impractical for Yuuri to act that way, since in the anime there's hardly much prograss in terms of their relationship. I definitely liked this. It was sweet and cute. The ending to it was really good, glad to see Yuuri comfort Wolfram and appreciate his hard work. Nice work!
Akunen chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Eyy, not a bad job! :) Especially for your first time with KKM. You got a good story here. Entertained me. :D I hope I'll see more from you in this category. Practice makes perfect!

-Akunen
puffles 44 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*smiles* Don't worry, I'm easy to please and that the story was good. For your first try (in KKM), It's really good. (compared to mine, my first story was not much of a sucess but at least people wasted their time reading it! *winks*) Try and make more and read more, it would really help you in writting. (I know it worked on me, but I'm not sure with you...) *smiles again*
C. Adrien Cummings chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
LOL! Oh, poor Wolfie! And then lucky Wolfie! :P

Honestly, I loved this. It was adorable and sweet and all kinds of lovely. :) Out of character? Perhaps a bit. But the quality of the fic more than makes up for that. It's an incredibly entertaining read, and that's the most important thing. It's the whole point of fanfiction, after all, isn't it?

And you know what? I'm damn impressed by you venturing into a new fandom like this. That takes bravery, and I commend you for it; I'm sure as hell not brave enough to try writing anything for KKM yet! Heck, I still haven't managed to finish either of the Narnia fics I've got started, and I know that fandom a hundred times better than this one. :P

All-in-all, I say "very well done". :D Thanks for sharing this!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2