Reviews for The Grass Is Always Greener
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
This chapter lacked plot. . .

Anyway, I'm sorry to see this is on hiatus-it had an intriguing premise.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Very interesting.
jeweltheif500 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Awwwwww... it was really really good... :(
You Know Who chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
No, come back!
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
good start I worder who sirius and james are talking about
clhpfan12341234567 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
continue
ILoveReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow! I love it! I never thought I would be the one for Harry Potter fanfics but this one definately blew that thought out of the water. Can't wait for the next chapter.

-ILoveReadingAndWriting
Tamira chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hi,

that start's pretty good. - And I am suprised, 'cause if I read your profile right, you are one of these teenage-writers, who very often write stuff, I presonally can't stand!

So, Harry now has memorys of two worlds? And Ginny? Does she only remember this one world with Voldemort or does she remember both worlds, too? I wasn't sure there.

No Ron in this world? That makes me kinda sad. I like Ron, even though he can be a prat sometimes! What happend in this world to put him out of existance? And are Ginny's other siblings there, at least? ... Is there somebody else who does remember the "Other World" or is it just Ginny and Harry? And are both worlds real? I have a feeling they are. - I wonder how Neville is in this world and if he grew up with his parents (really wished Nev and Luna would remember, too... am fan of these two and still in denial about them not becoming a couple in the end!)

Who are the ones Sirius and James talked about? I suppose guys like the Death Eaters, just that there doesn't seem to be a Voldemort to lead them. ... Petty little evil idiots who go after people for being not what they want wizarding society to be!

Hmm, I'll stop my rambling now!

I am looking forward for the next chapter!

Bye, Tam
TemperedRose chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
UPDATE!

i love the end of the chapter where he's like, do you know what the da is! lo! love love it!
Passionismywriting chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
is his sisters name gracie or marie? you put both. and if their's no death eaters, what are james and sirius fighting? hm. I like a mystery. peace
panther73110 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
So did Harry and Ginny replace their alternates and if so did the other harry and Ginny take their place?