Reviews for Awakening
She didn't have to hurt Jacob a second time. This mistake is her own cruelity.
How can she be so wonderfully mature and good at the start of this story and turn into such a fool in the end? I hate her.
She betrayed his trust on top of everything else?
After she whored her way back in Jake's bed who would want her?
Shame on her!
Seriously? What Edward said was cruel but what Bella is doing is beyond disgusting.
What is that love worth when she's hiding things and keeps a back door open that sullies this love.
I take all the praise back. This is Edward's baby, I'm appalled she would consider to raise it with her ex. It's easy but all wrong for all involved. If she's really going to be that pathetic... just grrr... I hate her in this chapter.
Oops. ;)
Wow, she's a saint. I doubt I could stop to get defensive when he's such a Rosalie.
He said it himself, it was an accident. It is not pushing when he knocked her leg by mistake.
And let's face it she wasn't able to fight her addiction all by herself. It was only a matter of time and opportunity until she got herself killed.
Why is Edward so weird?
And I admire Bella for doing the right thing. Settling for Jacob is a divorce in the making. She gave him a clean break before moving on, that's the most loving thing she could do for him as a farewell. People who drag out the inevitable, who use kids as ties or end up cheating have something to feel guilty about, Bella does not. I know she cares, but this is 100% the best solution even if it hurts.
bethabetha chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
there are a LOT of typos in this story... so many that it’s making it very difficult to read.
Tiggy318 chapter 29 . 5/17/2015
Great story! !
crazycats7 chapter 28 . 7/10/2012
it was a beautiful story.