Reviews for Persistence
dogstep chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
hmm, it actually doesn't really sound like a AA fanfic for the first time!

you have a great sense-in short, i think you're talented-in writing fanfics!

the flow of the story is smooth, wasy to understand, haha :))

keep up the gr-eat work!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Heheh. Cute and funny. :)
Nadramon chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
OK, that was fun. But honestly, "Polly", that one was SO easy... Where to start? Klavier has long hair that he keeps flicking, he wears jewelry, is obsessed with his image and to top it all, there's a good chance he's using lipstick. (cf third Turnabout, Apollo's investigation on the mirror backstage)

So four points againt three, Apollo wins! But too bad, apparently Trucy is too persuasive for him to find contradictions. XD If it can make him feel better, in French he's only nicknamed "Pollo", which isn't exactly girly... (Too bad for us foreign players, "Polly" is sweeter... I wonder if Phoenix ever told Trucy about Yogi's parrot? She might have called Apollo this because of his hairstyle. XD)
lildaemon chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Actually, I don't find it all that OOC at all. Apollo and Trucy arguments are the best, and yours was pretty awesome too!

Your idea is gold, btw! Though I adore Klavier - he is DEFINITELY not masculine, so I can totally see how it would be twice the blow to Apollo's ego. I'd really like to hear the call to Ema - that would've been amusing too.

Anyhow, great story overall! Keep writing! D
FastIce chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Sad attempt? It made me laugh - and I can just see them having this argument, too.