Reviews for Bree's Story
TWILIGHT FAN FANATIC chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
dsi girl again just red c14 and i thought thought that if bella turned into a vampire them your story might as well suck eggs. O-O p.s that means i am going to stop readig this good story and move one to better fan fiction about bree tanner. goodbye forever and good luck for all your days:)
TWILIGHT FAN FANATIC chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
TWILIGHT FAN FANATIC chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
you should put more bella and more edward in it. you should also have bree or ian lose control and hurt bella, because then there would not too much, but some drama. you also should make the charecters more like they are in the book ,like roselie should be not too mean but mean to ian and bree because they are new to the cullen family. you should make ian uncomfortable around bella because she smells good and shes human. you should stick to bellas real chareter and not make her all jolly and happy all the time. shes happy not ditsy. i feel like alice is just ignoring bella when bella is supposed to be her best friend. btee came along and alice pused bella aside:( i like your story and hope you are not affended by my contructive critisism. also im typing this on my nintendo dsi:))))
angel lee wolf chapter 20 . 4/9/2010
i loved the story and i think you are a great writer keep it up

angel lee wolf chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
i love it and would love to know if that guy that likes bree comes

back

angel lee wolf chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
i like it alot but the chapters are short and it keeps going

other than that i like it alot

A another girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Please give me a answer
A anonim girl chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Hi!I wanna know if can I translate your fanfiction into romanian

please reply

is amaizing!

and sorry if I make mistakes in this comment but i must go
Astiny chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Amaizing!
daoxuan chapter 20 . 1/17/2010
i got one word for u...SEQUEL!

AWESOME STORY!
daoxuan chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
im guessing "shrill voice" is victoria

am i right or am i right ]
Anonymous chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
I loved it!It's alot like I would have imagined her life if she'd for taking the time to write this. "squeels insanly"
lilmissperfect14 chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
GO BREE!you showed Felix all right
lilmissperfect14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
cool writing
disabled now chapter 20 . 10/13/2009
OMG

You are dumb. That was good, and I got to be the 200th reviewer :)