Reviews for Loneliness that Nobody Knows
mamita chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I loved, I wished you would have done the POV of all male Ron Weasley brothers, Hermione is silly , and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron lol and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who ? anda longer worth them Lucius and Ron doing that there knowing they can catch them and others, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon , except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
boyboyluvin chapter 9 . 3/9/2005
OMG...this story is so freakin' well written..it's unbelievable...I am so in luv with Ron angst right and this was the perfect fix...thankuthankuthanku :)
waiwai chapter 9 . 3/8/2004
oh my god! I totally cried while i was reading this! tears are rolling down my cheeks right this very moment which is a litle embarassing coz' i'm in a computer cafe... This story so reminds me of me... Anyway, it was really great..
viu chapter 9 . 10/22/2003
My reviews seems to a little bit late, as my obsession with HP not long. This story is really lovely. Apart from the dark side of Ron, Harry acted so protective and mature. This is the Harry I long for in fiction.
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
cuteness! :D I adore Harry/Ron. _~ Nice work.
Physco Draco chapter 9 . 11/17/2002
"Harry Potter, I don't care if I love you like a son, you hurt my baby boy and I will break you."

LOL! That just cracked me up. Good fic, I'm off to read the sequel.
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 9 . 11/6/2002
Aww. That's so sweet. But, as previously stated, my fluff portion for the day has already been maxed out! Agh! Too much fluff leads to sappy moments and doing really, really idiotic thinsg the next day! Like staring at a flower and muttering to yourself about how pretty and shiny it is, while people pass by staring. Or standing in the middle of a hallway, seeing two people holding hands, and gushing over how cute they are until a crowd forms and one of the two people decks you. These things are all the consequences of too much fluff, so be forewarned: IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!

Heeheehee, okay. Great story, I will definately read the sequels later, probably tomorrow. Right now, thought, I have to stop with fanfics for the night in case I stumble upon any more fluff. Y'all thought I was kidding about the too much fluff. there was no joking involved, I act like I'm brain dead after reading too much fluff. It's seriously bad sometimes... *sighs* *wanders off in a daze, happens to glance at a picture of s unrise, and stares at it for twenty minutes smiling for no reason until someone pokes her*
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 8 . 11/6/2002
Okay, I did not read the reviews, but did someone say that Ron was pregnant? *blinks* ... *tilts head to the right* Uh... is it just me, or is that physically impossible? I mean, being that he's, you know, a GUY and all. So, yeah.

Another great chapter. What can I say to emphasize the greatness that this chapter is? There are no words, yet I'm still reviewing! Woo-hoo! 0_o

Keep writing- though it's done already...
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 7 . 11/6/2002
I've read, I'm reviewing now, so I will soon be merry, right? _ Let's see, a good chapter. Real angsty, joy. I've had my fluff quota for the day filled by one story- I will not tell you which story since it's Taito (not that you know what that means or anything), and very, VERY, EXTREMELY FLUFFY! I'm talking, smiling like an idiot, hide your face in your hands, blush uncontrollably fluffy. It was amazingly fluffy.

This, howver, is amazingly angsty. The joy!

Angst Fluff a well-balanced fanfiction diet

.~
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 6 . 11/6/2002
Okay, another good chapter. I don't know what to tell you in these reviews, seeing as how the story's been finished for practically a year. But, hey, it's good, and I review, so there you go. I can't really see Percy and Oliver together (if you keep them in character, that is), but you do it alright. Still can't imagine Ron with long hair, it always seems sort of scruffy and unmaintained, y'know? I can, however, picture him skinny, and that works.

Love the story, will read more now.
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 5 . 11/6/2002
Good, interesting chapter. I feel so bad for Ron, and I do see where he's coming from. Of course, I think everything will turn out fine- but that's just me and my love of sappy endings. Heeheehee...
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
Okay. I can live with this. This is acceptable. I can deal with this. It's all good. I will continue to read and review, your story rocks!
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 3 . 11/6/2002
OMG! *dies of embarrassment* I don't know what I'd do! I think I'd flip out if it was me! I'm so embarrassed for Ron and Harry right now. My cheeks are all red and I'm tryign not to grin. This is so embarrassing. *truly feels bad for the boys* Oh, no. I have to read more and see what happens next. Argh!
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 2 . 11/6/2002
*squeals in fangirl-ish delight* That was great. You rock. Okay, so the spelling wasn't always perfect, big deal, I didn't care- your story was too good for me to care! _ Oh, I can totally picture Ron and Harry in bed like that. *puts a hand over her heart* Be still, my beating heart. It's just too kawaii for me to take, ne? .~
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
I never read HP fics, but this is really good. I can't picture Ron with long hair, though. _ I can, however, picture Harry and Ron in that last scene... *grins* Oh, it was fun!