Reviews for Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat
margauxmargo chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
As a CJ fan, this is killing me.

But I'm excited to keep reading.

I really enjoy Abbey's internal voice. You shed some light on the frustration she must feel as a strong, opinionated, brilliant, compassionate person who just happens to be "the wife" of the most powerful leader on the planet.

I think you capture her well. Also, you're right about the pace of the secret service...there is something reserved and procedural about Ron and the crew, even though they have to snap into action at times.

Thanks for writing!
Jamie chapter 28 . 8/27/2012
Me again. So now I've read all the fics you have posted here, including this one. I love your writing. It has been so long since you posted that I doubt you'll read this, but thank you for the excellent stories.
Veridissima chapter 28 . 5/9/2012
Great story

Please update
Sara chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Would love it if you could update this story. I really enjoyed reading it and would love to know how things turn out and who the bad guys are.
LinZE chapter 28 . 4/18/2010
Just cought up with you and wanted to let you know I loved this!

(particularly the relationship between CJ and Mrs B)

thanks for sharing and hope you get a change to post again soon

xLx
ms chinook chapter 28 . 3/25/2010
I've loved the story so far - can't wait to read the rest!
Sara chapter 28 . 2/14/2010
Thanks for the update! Eagerly awaiting to hear how everything comes together.
thisismyname2 chapter 28 . 1/12/2010
This update made my day! I love this story and was hoping that it hadn't been abandoned! Please know you have many loyal readers out there that are anxiously looking forward to your updates! Well done, and keep up the good work!
C.C chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So glad you are back with a new chapter and the length of this chapter almost makes up for the abscence! I hope you continue writing and finish this story even if it takes months for a chapter update.

Thank you for writing and creating!
Shae-Lynn1 chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
I just got into this story and it's great so far. I like the structure of jumping back and forth, and CJ's friendship with Abbey is really poignant. Hope you keep updating!
alix33 chapter 28 . 1/4/2010
“Claudia Jean.” “Mrs. Bartlet.” She resisted the urge to comment on the First Lady’s attire. Abigail always dressed immaculately and the current combination of faded jeans and a Notre Dame sweatshirt didn’t quite fit with her image, least of all on the first day of their administration." - I LOVE both Bartlets in casual clothes and I do not know what CJ's problem is.

"the recent abortion mess and Josh’s blow-out with Hoynes," - 'the recent abortion mess and Josh’s blowout with Hoynes,'.

"she saw not trademark stiletto’s on the First Lady’s feet," - 'she saw not trademark stilettos on the First Lady’s feet,'.

"he said absently as his wife stepped around the two other women. He whistled appreciatively. “Great outfit.” “You like?” Abbey twirled for him. Judging by the look in his eyes, the clothes didn’t interest him all that much. CJ instantly recoiled from that thought, for some reason flashing back to when her teenage-self walking in on her father and first – or second? – stepmom doing the nasty. “Much,” Jed smarted, “that’s my sweatshirt.” “Ah huh.” “I’d like it back now.” “Fat chance.” Not at all thrown by her defiance – at least not in any way obvious to CJ – Jed advanced on his wife. “Then I’ll take it back.” “Ha! You and what army, grandpa?” There was a beat, the kind that signaled the smug line of his mouth was justified, before he answered; “the 82nd airborne.” - Hehehe.

Is it just me, or is anybody else confused about what they ought to feel at CJ telling the president about her dad and church?

“It’ll be fun!” Jed added joyfully. Successfully extinguishing any hope she had left for an inauguration that would go down in history as anything other than disastrous. Why did no one else seem to care? Toby grunted defeat – never a good sign – and gave up." - Oh dear...

"No one knew quite what to say to the heartfelt speech, until Leo straightened his back and pulled his face into a smile. “I serve at the pleasure of President Josiah Bartlet.” CJ felt tears stinging in the corners of her eyes as she repeated with the others, “I serve at the pleasure of President Josiah Bartlet.” - AW, that had me totally tearing up!
nexis44 chapter 28 . 1/3/2010
Glad your back. Glad for the update. Will wait for the next.

Happy New Year!
kleintjuh chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I noticed that you haven't updated in a while. I hope everything is okay. And if you were planning to update?
fantasyinmymind chapter 27 . 11/1/2009
Just finished the last (I hope not!) chapter. Kept me glued to the computer and read it straight through. Extremely well done! But it's not done. Right?
anon chapter 27 . 10/30/2009
any chance for an update? i love this story and am dying for the next part!

just wanted to give you a little encouragement :)