Reviews for Bleeding Love
Ok, my way. The doctor turns out to be a loser who doesn't know how to do anything so, Amy did actually have the virus, but, then Sonic wakes up from this horrible nightmare. He realizes that he's at Amy's hose and runs to find her. He finds her and then hug her very tight. Amy is very shocked because Sonic is crying. They end up together anyway. Happy Happy Happy. YAY!
Awesome 1 chapter 1 . 10/11
Did you have to make that emotional. I'm crying now . Though I still loved it . Thank you alot
Stella girl chapter 1 . 10/4
The part when I type amy hugs sonic I just put that there because I was in a rush but what I was really meant to say is, Amy eyes flutter open and look around and thought "I'm still alive? But, but the bleeding heart! How can this be? Am I in heaven or something? This is a crazy miracle I guess" Sonic had tears in his cheecks and didn't even notice Amy's alive, he gave up hope for just a minutes, he look at the clock and it was 11:59 P.M he cried and said, "I'm so so sorry Amy! This is all my fault
And I'm sorry this didn't work! I guess I might of been to late!I love you Amy!" "Sonic your not to late,and this is your fault! And I love you too Sonic!" "Amy? Your, your alive!" Sonic cried on Amy back and kiss her forehead. Then Shadow came into the room, "so I see you weren't to late! Well I leave you 2 lovebirds in peace!" Oh come on Shadow! "You sounding like Rouge now!" Amy said! This is the time where I say "The End" so the end XD LOL
Stella girl chapter 1 . 10/4
Corina I know I keep admiring and comet your story but it's so AWESOME! And I change my imagination! Shadow walk to the hospital with the chaos emeral, and then the chaos emeral allow him to go in Sonic dream to sent a message, Shadow said in Sonics dreams, shadow:"Sonic, they have one more hour to save Amy's life!" Sonic:How? Please tell me! I'll do anything!" Shadow: Put this chaos emeral by her heart and say I love you!" Shadow give him the emeral, then Sonic wake up and have the chaos emeral on his hand, and did what Shadow says it did had sometime but then a few seconds later amy hug sonic
Stella girl chapter 1 . 10/3
Hey It's me STELLA girl again! I know I type a comment 12 hours ago but I have to type one more comment! I just wanted to say that was the best SonAmy story I ever read even though my favorite character was cutting herself and her heart was bleeding just because of Sonic! The was the most emotional story I ever read! The last comment I typed I said that "I don't think I need any Kleenex" I literally forgot that I am a cry baby when it comes to stories like this! And first my eyes were watering then I feel one tear coming out my eyes and then I was bursting tears out of my eyes! Lol but the knuckles line when Amy was 12 XD that really did make me laugh! Anyway you have a beutiful gift of written sttories like that! Your amazing like Tyler like Zsonicoplez!
STELLA girl chapter 1 . 10/2
when you said bring some Kleenex I was like I don't think I need any Kleenex! Boy was I wrong! I cried like 15 times during the story! And I have a quick question, where was Shadow in the story cause when Rouge was telling Amy the names who everyone love her and Shadow was one of the names in there, what happen to Shadow? And at the end since you said that you r not making a part 2 I just said in my head that Shadow appear in the hospital and bring the chaos emeral with him and heal Amy with the chaos emeral and then Sonic wake uphe see that Amy petting his quilts and then sonic eyes was wide open then hurry up and gave Amy a huge hug! And happly ever after! Btw I love the part when Knuckles then that line when knuckles said I thought y'all was having fresh air not having each other fresh air! XD So funny!
AllergyRelief chapter 1 . 8/31
Emotional this story is, emotional I am not. The ending could have been better.
a bloody miracle chapter 1 . 8/22
amys heart would slow...causing sonic to cry,then...beeeeeep...she was dead...sonic,and all of amys friends cried near her corpse...even shadow was crying,which is VERY rare...then...all of a sudden,beep beep beep beep...her burning love for sonic brought her back to life...and sonic and amy married and had a kid named sonic junior...the end...
Fanfic Reader chapter 1 . 8/9
This is one of the fics that I rarely ever find. The ones that make me actually want to read, the ones that interest me.

I praise you for writing such an exciting Fanfic, a One-Shot at that.
Kitty cat chapter 1 . 8/7
It was very sweet and touching I cryed a little bit because I knew what Amy felt like I honestly loved it good job.
Wow that is insane. Your writing skill level: over 9000!
Dem feels are so deep. I am literally crying on my keyboard. Wow. Maybe you could have improved the plot in some places. It seemed a little random sometimes. But other than that its awesome! This is EXACTLEY what I was looking for. Keep it up!
Oooohhh my god all the feels! I would call myself a tough girl with all I've endured, and tears are still streaming down my face as I write this. I have never read, nor seen anything so emotional in my life ever, period! And this one story is enough to bring a few tears to my eyes. I sincerily applaud the writer of this story and I hope to see other stories like this amazing one. I hope you get plenty of great reviews. I already need to tell all my friends and fellow sonamy fans about this! Everyone, give it up for Bleeding Love!
EmperorKnux chapter 1 . 5/29 my life time of reading sonamy fanfics have I Seriously teared up...
Good I Loved It!
I loved this story and it made me tear up once in a while :-)