Reviews for Bleeding Love
sonamyforever251 chapter 1 . 4/19
I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Person chapter 1 . 3/5
Holy cheese! Even though I don't know if she died, I'm crying so hard... my mom's scared that something bad happened to me. You and amazing writer and I envy you sooooo much.
tabbycat15 chapter 1 . 3/4
make a sequle or die!/BURN!:(
jazz chapter 1 . 2/20
O my goodness this is so sad but awsome story I read. I truely do mean it when I say it is the best. It made me cry I still have tears in my eyes. I know u Don't want to make another sequel so ask of u to make another sad story of a couple for sonic like mabey tailream. Or silaze. Or i fan of digimon please do it. 1 throuvh ten scale it is definetly 10. U have got to be one of the best authors out there. U r truley amazing. This is a beautiful story. I might not have heard the song yet but I will and I can tell u put this song very well into the story.
sonamy chapter 1 . 2/13
bloody finish it or can i
jasmin chapter 1 . 2/4
so sad, i cry
SonamyFan1 chapter 1 . 1/14
WAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA! SU SAD! DX ;-;
I just imagined this WHOLE story as an anime. And the part where Amy was singing with Sonic in her arms, I imagined her voice like kinda soft and breathless, like as if she's singing until her last breath. Such a shooting voice. I wish this was animated. T-T
Autumn Prower697 chapter 1 . 1/2
This story is so beautiful and tragic also very well written it made me cry and sing because I love that song and I believe it fits Sonic and Amy almost to well and I'm glad you didn't write a second chapter or a second story because it's good to have an open mind and a bit of mystery I love this story thank you for having such a wonderful and colourful imagination. :)
sonamylover4eves chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this story you must write another story
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
No no no no no no no no no no no no,...why?!why did she have to die? My favorite sonic character? I love this story! You did a great job. I'm going to make it my favorite. I just don't like it when she dies but I love the rest sooooooooooooooooo much! Aaaaahhhhhh! I love this story!
MiraclesAreReal chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
A miracle happened! Sonics love for Amy kept her alive!
Katie chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This mad me cry right at the end (I've been through what Amy's been through -No cutting- but my love never came back.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Aww *sniff*
kaythecatonvine chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I cry every time. I'm not the biggest sonamy fan anymore, but this should be made into a movie. I always read, and this imspired me to stop cutting. I was wondering if you would allow me to add this to my story on quotev if I gave you credit. Or if you are a member of if you would add this story. Please contact me by email. Or on quotev at kaykay38854 once again, I love this story. I read it like, at least once a week
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014