Reviews for Cracked Mask
Madhatter673 chapter 19 . 9/18
Thanks for this amazing experience
DarksiderForever chapter 19 . 9/16
Cant ya just reforge his sword and kinda half remake his soul with it. As le sword is ur spiritual representation therefore! Hey Presto Naruto's back!
Why u gotta punch me right in the feels
It hurrtttsss
If this is a sakuraxnaruto I'm done :*
I can't see them as lovers
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 19 . 8/23
This has to be one of the best crossover of this type i have seen 10/10. I have to say that one of the best naruto has gone out in honorable death i have read.
Reemikz chapter 19 . 8/18
SERIOUSLY wheres the epilogue i really hope you could just finish the last chapter
Katy612 chapter 19 . 8/10
I loved it please update soon :)
Cory chapter 19 . 8/9
It sucks you never finished the epilogue. Because i am left wondering if perhaps Naruto survived somehow.
DracoDabs2112 chapter 19 . 8/5
This fic is mind boggling-ly amazing. Man you got some serious talent here... Waiting for the Epilogue man. Great job, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK.
Review-Noob chapter 19 . 7/12
And so ends one of the greatest fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading...Almost cried :P But I'm a chump anyways. Shame that we don't get to read that epilogue, I'm sure you have a good reason for it not being posted. I'm adding this story to my favorites and following you, just in case you ever post that epilogue ;) To anyone checking out these reviews before reading it, READ IT, this is honestly one of the better fanfics on this site. Good day everyone _
alexc123 chapter 19 . 7/8
And so thy epilogue never came! ;-;
snowyassas1n chapter 4 . 7/1
while I liked it up to the fourth chapter I am not a sakura fan as she kills storys for me but the main reason I stopped reading was that your making Naruto weak he should've been an espada at the same time as grimmjow
youssef.elkhalili chapter 19 . 6/28
Dude when is the epilogue coming out its been 4 years already
wow chapter 14 . 5/31
In the next chapter, naruto is killed by someone else! But wait hes not really dead, hes just waiting to use more power! Rinse repeat. You've been repeating yourself and becoming predictable.
If your still writing fanfics then I want your opinion who would win in a fight both at full strength Ulquiorra or Sasuke.
2,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »