Reviews for Cracked Mask
Eepee chapter 19 . 11/18
This was a fantastic fic, definitely one of the best out of the hundreds I've read.
The main character, in this case, Naruto, didn't start super strong like in almost every other fic. That was a welcome change.

The ending was quite sad and well written. I'd give this fic a solid 9,5/10.
Harem...? NarutoxNelxHarribelxcirucci? Now THAT would be awsome! AND FORGET SAKURA! SHE IS WORTHLESS! I mean seriously, Do you think, if you are doing a harem, that Cirucci or Harribel would allow someone like Sakura to be with Naruto, HELL NO!
DDS UzuKazu chapter 3 . 11/4
If you make this NaruSaku... you will die, simple as that. And I doubt I will be the only reader you lose if you are stupid enough to include Sakura (blegh)

And know that this is not a flame, I think you are a great writer and that this story is amazing! And also I have my reasons for hating Sakura, it's not blind hatred. I find that Sakura is a very bad character, in every sence of the word, in the first part of the Sieres She redefined the meaning of a stereo-type, she was weak, she thought that SasGay would always come and save her when it was obvious that he barely stood her existence, she was a barbie girl *hurl* that was vain and had major anger issues that evolved into schizophrenia. In Shippuden she at least got over her fangirl-izim but still, like Naruto, held a foolish, moronic and just plain stupid belief that Sasuke (for crying out loud, he even as UKE in his name!) Would come back to a village that he clearly wants nothing to do with, he shoved a chidori in Naruto's chest, twice, for a reason, it was a statement, and he has said it multiple times "I am cutting my ties to Konoha" and the only reason he apeared in Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2 was to strangthen this fact... Oh god I rambled again.

Sorry, I get carried away when talking about Sasuke, Sakura or Hinata (I HATE THEM ALL!)

Please continue writing and update soon, and for the love of Kami, Din, Nayru, Faore, Thor, Zeus and the only true godd, God, DON'T MAKE IT NARUSAKU!

From: Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
MasyafAssassin chapter 19 . 10/29
If anyone knows where Denim88 went can you PM me, did he just stop writing or did he make a new account?
Madhatter673 chapter 19 . 9/18
Thanks for this amazing experience
DarksiderForever chapter 19 . 9/16
Cant ya just reforge his sword and kinda half remake his soul with it. As le sword is ur spiritual representation therefore! Hey Presto Naruto's back!
Why u gotta punch me right in the feels
It hurrtttsss
If this is a sakuraxnaruto I'm done :*
I can't see them as lovers
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 19 . 8/23
This has to be one of the best crossover of this type i have seen 10/10. I have to say that one of the best naruto has gone out in honorable death i have read.
Reemikz chapter 19 . 8/18
SERIOUSLY wheres the epilogue i really hope you could just finish the last chapter
Katy612 chapter 19 . 8/10
I loved it please update soon :)
Cory chapter 19 . 8/9
It sucks you never finished the epilogue. Because i am left wondering if perhaps Naruto survived somehow.
DracoDabs2112 chapter 19 . 8/5
This fic is mind boggling-ly amazing. Man you got some serious talent here... Waiting for the Epilogue man. Great job, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK.
Review-Noob chapter 19 . 7/12
And so ends one of the greatest fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading...Almost cried :P But I'm a chump anyways. Shame that we don't get to read that epilogue, I'm sure you have a good reason for it not being posted. I'm adding this story to my favorites and following you, just in case you ever post that epilogue ;) To anyone checking out these reviews before reading it, READ IT, this is honestly one of the better fanfics on this site. Good day everyone _
alexc123 chapter 19 . 7/8
And so thy epilogue never came! ;-;
2,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »