Reviews for Cracked Mask
Natsubi chapter 2 . 1/2
your dead to me for that disclaimer about naruto and that slut
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 19 . 12/30/2017
This story is magnificent, the ending had me almost crying, but I feel as if there could’ve been a different ending, but maybe this was for the best.
Yisumeng chapter 19 . 12/27/2017
Hello Denim88, I just completed your amazing story cracked mask and you hinted in your author note that an epilogue would follow.. Since it is in 2011 that you last updated, I wonder if it will be updated somewhere in the future or not anymore.

I loved your story and will patiently wait for your answer
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Okay but in all seriousness this story was absolutely amazing. I first thought that this wasnt going to be a complete story when i saw that it only had 19 chapters. But damn did you prove me wrong which in a way made me think that you are such a good author! I really loved this story it was both interesting and different. I wish i could have kept reading it but i do think you ended it pretty fairly. Good job author!
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
So... Where's the eplioge?... Cause i am quite sad that Naruto's dead.. :( sad.. i just keep him alive in my mind for now :p
Gold Testament chapter 15 . 11/26/2017
You know with how Ulqiorra acts with Naruto you'd swear he was Sasuke.
Bob of the A chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
I'm glad I took the time to reread this. I first discovered it way back when it was still alive, and this story brought back a lot of memories. It's been almost six and a half years since this updated, and so much has changed since then. Naruto hadn't gone to shit, and Kubo still cared about Bleach. Those were the days.

Then along comes this story, one of the very first fanfiction I can remember reading, and it opened a whole new world for me. Looking back, I've definitely read better stories, but this has withstood the test of time. It may not be the longest or the most flawlessly-written story I've ever read, but it stands out as the first truly memorable fanfic I ever read. Thank you Denim88, for leaving us with this legacy. I will forever remember Cracked Mask as the first truly good crossover that I ever read.

Fellow fans of this story, I ask you to share your thoughts on this story. What do you think the true ending was? We need to start a Reddit or some other forum/blog post where we can try to figure out what Denim's intended ending was. I know many of you want some kind of closure to this story, so lets work together to make our own epilogue!
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 11/24/2017
So when did Sakura die?
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
Wow Aizen, Gin, Tousen, Stark, and even Grimmjow let alone most of the Espada won't be enough to hold Naruto's fury back when he learns of Nnoitera's and Szayell's actions.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Nel actually being peaceful and a protect is definitely the perfect Espada for Naruto to follow.
josue chapter 19 . 11/23/2017
epilogo epilogo
MalignantSorrow chapter 19 . 11/16/2017
It's sad the epilogue was never posted...
MCRasengan chapter 19 . 10/14/2017
Where’s the epilogue? And did you really have to kill off Naruto? I was looking forward to his future, not his lack of one.
Witty Banter chapter 3 . 9/19/2017
I hate to admit it, but this Naruto seems pretty underwhelming. Yes I know you have your reasons, but again it doesn't change the fact this Naruto kinda sucks, and is maybe a bit more annoying than anything.
jaymax0428 chapter 15 . 9/18/2017
Lol did rukia said she never died before when clearly she's already a soul and nice job at eight tail still i wished you make it like cannon so this fight doesnt take too long
2,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »