Reviews for Cracked Mask
Seta chapter 19 . 3/5
I realize that the chances of this incredible story getting the proper ending that was originally promised almost six years ago now is slim to none. But I can't help but hope that we'll see it some day. This story still get's reviews as recent as last month from people wanting to see this story finally concluded. This story is what truly cemented the Naruto x Bleach cross over for me as well as the Naruto x Neliel pairing. Please, please finish this. It's so close to completion.
Newotouto chapter 1 . 2/4
from who gain any intelligent when eating other hollow, naruto still idiot..
comethazel chapter 19 . 2/2
MAN THE FEELS HURT IN A GOOD WAY (I loved the story)
Ziltoid chapter 19 . 2/1
Son of a... as good as this fic was, the ending, the fact that the epilogue was never published, is a freaking huge stain on it! Damn. Just damn. Getting me all worked up, and then stuff ends like this..
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 1/22
Another garbage, Kishimoto loving piece of shit.
So I don't get it is naruto still an adjucas or a vasto lordes before he became an arrancar
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
Bro, you just can't say you make an epilogue and then not post it. It's been five years!
luluvibritania chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
he was at Grimmjows level when they split up so he should either be at or above his level so either Espada low level 6-8 or achieve vasto lorde anything else is not MC worthy he did after all have a few decades unlike most Ichigo hollow stories where he reaches vasto within 3-10 years
NameHear chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
This story started out quite slow and the way it was written started out quite bad but both the story and the writing only got better as the story went on. I must say though I really wish you finish that epilogue as that might give me closure to that extremely tear jerking ending. please write that last bit I beg of you from the bottom of my sad little heart.
Satyam Koul chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
Dude please write the last chapter , I know it still has one more chapter
kakashisenju123 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
You can make this a Toy story Bleach Crossover. Or a Barman Bleach crossover. Or a pinnocio Bleach crossover. You know why? Because only Narutos name came into the crossover. Not his character or power
DannyPhantom619 chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
Awesome almost ending
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
People disliking certain characters so much that they stop reading aren't the kind of reviewers that anyone should take seriously. Unless of course they give good constructive criticism and state reasons or give ideas then sure think about what they said, just ignore the part where they moan about Sakura.

This story was brilliant, it was a good read, bit disappointed with the end, it just felt to me like an anti-climax, that's about all I can think of with the end. I cant remember all the bad things to do with your story, as I read this a while ago and kept it saved for a re-read later, BUT! And that's quite a big but there! But I enjoyed all of it and liked the way you intergrated Naruto and Kurama's power into this without making him underpowered or overpowered, the fact that you used the Tail system as a power up within the power up is interesting!

I'll be looking at your stories later if you still come onto this site, but you probably have real life obstacles to deal with and what not. Have a good day and thank you for the great read.

-some otaku who likes reading
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
sakura really?! HINATA WAS THERE NOT HER
pyroman315 chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
A zanpakuto is part of a shinigami, but it's even MORE SO a part of an arrancar. A zanpakuto is part of the soul of an arrancar. If the hilt and part of the blade of Rey de Zorros still exists in a physical form, than Naruto isn't dead, no?
2,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »