Reviews for Cracked Mask
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
This was an excellent story. Thanks!
Cuius of Caelum chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
Oh my god! This story was fucking amazing! Absolutely amazing, and I love this last chapter! You made me cheer, cry, celebrate and awed in one chapter, astounding! I hope I one day can reach a point where I'm half as good as this!
sendicard chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
I was all prepared to give a full story review but then when I read this chapter, I lost all my preparation. I lost all want, all need to bring up any minor problems I noticed. I lost all need or want to throw out what I liked about the story. I lost all need and want to even express what this story made me feel. I lost it all, Simply because I don't know how anymore. This was powerful, and it has earned a place in my favorites list.
DelVarO chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Okay, awesome story, really, but I will not say more until you post the long-awaited epilogue! Come on! It's been a year already! At least tell us if you will finish it or not.
sendicard chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Hmm, Aizen is continuing to evolve and you threw in a rather comical scene involving the research department. That was a godsend in the tense atmosphere created by the rest of the chapter.

I think I will go to bed before reading next chapter. I want to be awake when I write my TSR, Total Story Review. That one will be longer, and most likely hold at least a bit of constructive criticism.
sendicard chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
Damn good chapter. This feels a hell of a lot more intense and awesome than these episodes did in actual Bleach... That is saying something you know. Just, damn...
sendicard chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
The battle is truly heating up. To pull of a war like this, all these variables included and make it actually feel real without screw ups or unit combination? You... You did a damn good job, let us leave it at that. Any further and I will be sick with myself for giving too much praise without criticism, even if it is earned.
sendicard chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Hmm, I'm guessing the tails work like they did back in Naruto? Each tail doubles the power.
1-1
7-64
8-128
9-256
10-512
You know, that method? It would explain the dramatic power increase from a single tail anyway.

Another action chapter with a hint of emotion. Yep, enjoying myself.
sendicard chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
You know, this chapter is fine and all but I find myself slightly disturbed every time Ulquiorra speaks. He sounds too emotional. I don't mean in a sense of crying or smiling and shit, I mean he simple uses far too much emotion compared to what he is supposed to.
sendicard chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
That was some damn enjoyable filler. Naruto's growth is very fun to watch, always backed up with some very fine dialogue as well.
sendicard chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
Another rather emotional chapter, albeit much less than the one before it. I'm actually really tired, think I'll take a nap...

End note: Well since Soul Society succeeded in canon, and they have more on their side this time, pretty obvious. Muahahahahhaha!
sendicard chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Hmm, rather emotional chapter you know. Very intense, very heartbreaking. I truly feel for Naruto here, eh... I was truly hoping those two would help him out, Naive hope I guess.
sendicard chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
In the flashback scene right after that bastard's death, you forgot to use your flashback format. Kind of confused me for a second.

End note: This one was rather short compared to the others, Not in words though: short in speed. I wasn't even constantly reading it and it took less than an hour. Which means it had a nice flow... Very nice flow...

Bye!
sendicard chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
I passed out 95% through last chapter so all I really have fresh in my memory is the very end.

On what I did see I can say that I am really looking forward to pressing that forward button, because this is going to be seriously bad ass.

I must be a lot more beaten up about the fact that I haven't been able to throw anything out in these reviews than I thought I was. My dream last night was about finding a spelling error, and you fixing it. Now I have purposely been not mentioning the 1 or 2 minor typos per chapter because of how insanely big these chapters are, but in that dream you fixed it immediately. Not that you would actually do so, these chapters are insanely large and that would take a lot of work to track down one pointed out typo...

Anyway, I'm out.
sendicard chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
That was a hell of a lot of text for such small actual progression in time. Am I to assume this will be normal for now on as there isn't much time left to pass? Heh, definitely enjoyable.

Oh and that chapter name was clever. I assume it is a pun on Orihime's name. If it isn't, then I don't get it...

You know, either Paradox Jast is one hell of a beta, which I don't doubt, or you are freaking perfect with your grammar and such... Either that or my eyes are simply not made for this anymore... I hope it is one of the first two...
2,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »