Reviews for Cracked Mask
onlytoask chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
Man, that was epic. It's too bad you never posted the epilogue.
onlytoask chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
I don't like how you portray Ulquiorra in this. You have him chuckling, cursing, and showing ear at points. That doesn't match his character at all.
Samurai441 chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
Epilogue?
Nick Tanico chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
now that was a good ending damn
Dissenter chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
Awww shucks Naruto dies at the end of the damn story. Seriously that is so damn sad u kno. I really thought ud make it a happy ending. 'Sigh' i guess we should let bygones be bygones.
Darkness and Snow chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Where's the epilogue
Come on just one last chappie? DX
Hope u update it some day and great story
Hyped chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Nooooo! You can't stop there! I NEED the epilogue! This is one of the best stories I've read in a while! :DDD
Dragonsong2795 chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
Totally Awesome, I hope you place the Epilogue up eventually, I would love to read it, You are on your way to becoming one of my Favorite Authors and I've only read one of your stories. Keep going, You're one of the best.

dragonsong2795
F3mi chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
Okay, this is my favourite Naruto/Bleach xover. So i'm going to say this politely: WHERE THE F**K IS THAT DAMN EPILOGUE!
F3mi chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Bad pun there.. "You look like you could use a hand, Yammy."
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Amazing
Piterio chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Turn Back the Pendulum is ark of event of 100 years ago. So how was it possible for Gin to be older than he looked when they took over Bargan castle and Hueco Mundo? I would understood that if it was 50-70 or even 30 years before main events of series(since there wasn't pointed out when Nel was attacked). But what your time line is wrong. Though if it your story it's your right to changed it to feet your preference.
no can do chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
What a sad ending. Was really hoping to see Naruto do some "lolnope" thing and survive, but I guess that would lessen the impact. It's an amazing crossover story, definitely one of the best.

Anyway... it's been two years since this story was updated. Are we ever going to get that epilogue? Please tell me you're alive somewhere... good authors should never have to vanish from the face of the earth!
Lazurman chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
...Why you gotta make me cry like dat, bro? But...there was no possible better way to go.

"I am a Leaf in the wind; watch me soar."
Lazurman chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Huh. Wonder what other familiar faces will show up.
2,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »