Reviews for Cracked Mask
Selonianth chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
more please
Shatsuka chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
badass chapter keep up the well written stories.
Fritter chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
This story is great! Update soon!
NotLadyGaga chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
Well shit, this just might be the best Naruto/Bleach crossover story I've ever read. I'm surprised how well you managed to keep everyone perfectly in character, usually authors personal views on how the characters should and would act lead to them being completely different to what we've seen in the manga.

Keep up the good work! ;D
Artificial Starlight chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Awesome! I love this. So descriptive and interesting. Unique too. There's only one story called "Hollow" that I could relate this to, and it hasn't been updated since 2007... yeah.

So, this is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Nel is one of the best characters I've seen in Bleach. So well rounded and caring despite being an Arrancar. And Naruto's not suddenly and surprisingly super strong. Although I hope his true powers kick in soon so he can completely destroy Szayel and Nnoitra for what they did.

Ugh, this story is just getting so good! I'm excited to see what happens next. Don't keep us waiting too long okay? You rock! :)
pyro357 chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
update soon
Tormenter-of-dreams chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Swetnes this fic be! It is so awesome! Please...please update as soon as poss!
SpeeDemon chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Well I really did enjoy this story so far and can't wait for this to be updated. Also do you think you could do an other fic that would be Naruto/Halibel pairing?
Liger01 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Great story, Update soon
Knives91 chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
A most impressive story. Pray continue.
raineeee chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
this is me being honest as hell. this has gotta be one of the most interesting stories i've ever read. im not kidding! the crossover is used a lot but to make Naruto as a hollow.. you basically made the crossover 10x more interesting!

not only that, but Naruto's personality is adorable hehehe, and i love his relationship with Nel. :P

oh and i love yur style! you capture the characters brilliantly and not only that, but the chapters are blissfully long. ah, such joy to see such long chapters! :D

i feel bad for Nel, but i'm really pumped to see Naruto's adventures in the HUMAN WORLD. will he go to highschool? or meet the vizards? man, i really want to see what happens next! i know that you probably heard this a lot but UPDATE SON~!

- green tea ftw
Vanbor the Fire Mage chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
cool story
Brandrag chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
its hard to find a well written hollow fanfic these days so i thank you for the fresh story :)
Forever Rahhel chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Interesting story.

The way you characterized Naruto is something quite new.

I'd like to see more.

So far I have only seen only one other Naruto-Hollow story. It was a harem fic and I hope you will leave it with that pairing.

Keep it up.
Eva chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Once again, great chapter. Looking forward to read how things will pick up. Update asap!
2,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »