Reviews for Cracked Mask
MastaofBitches chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
NArutoxNell? Defiantly have to give you two thumbs up for originality and Pure awesomeness. I really hope to see more of this fic soon.
Sanity is for pussies chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Nice, a great piece of work so far. Great plot, believeable characters and not a retarded harem! Keep up the good work.
Tree of Angels chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
This is really good! Update soon!
colin chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
I like the story I hope naruto gains power so he can beat Niotra and Szayel. Update soon.
LightSpeed chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Amazing story so far cant wait for the next chapter.
Taliath chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Ahh, definitely a very interesting start. I'd love to see more soon! Keep up the excellent work!
Sonseba chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Great story so far, just like the other, Existence and Seireitei No Jinchuuriki, hope you update new chapters for all of them soon as all have a great gripping story line can't wait,cya
Darksnider05 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Wow I saw that coming but seriously I hope he goes to find her after torturing Nnoitra's fracions.
Spidey Legend chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
It's awesome. I really like this story more than the other. The NarutoxNeliel is well portrayed and i can see a future fight between him and Nnoitra.

Is Naruto going to become and espada after defeat Nnoitra o searh Nel?
ERX06001 chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
this story is awesome on so many levels. I'm just wondering though does naruto know abut the Kyuubi and is it still with him.

Definitely cant wait for next update
Lord Grond chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
GREAT CHAPTER
Lord Grond chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
GREAT CHAPTER
SakuraCa chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
This is the first story that I've read where Naruto turned into a Hollow. Sasuke into a hollow or Naruto and co. into a shinigami, yes but precisely because of that I found this story so interesting. (plus Naruto/Bleach crossover is a win). Good to see nice ol' Grimmjow and co.

I thought that the romance happened a tad bit too fast... (although it happened over many years). Mostly because Nel just suddenly became interested into Naruto and shortly afterwards they started dating.

As I said, interesting story and I'm looking forwards to the next chapter.
stewart92 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
awesome story, i love it, just a question, does Naruto remember anything about his life? if not will he get any feelings or flashbacks when shinobi are talked about?
DemonAngel of Ice chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Great story. When Naruto find out the truth he destroy Nnoitra and Szayel. What number he'll be when he join espada? For now maybe Septima and short before Hueco Mundo arc become Tercera or Segundo? Pairing is still Naru/Nel or you pair him with someone else? Like Halibel or maybe triangle Naru/Nel/Halibel? Maybe after Nel disappear and Naruto return to Hueco Mundo he change and could become distant and cold(but not as cold like Ulquiorra) becouse now he is too soft.
2,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »