Reviews for Cracked Mask
Gravenimage chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Great chapter update soon.
Shadow65 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
please update soon
nim istar chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
yay, a naruto/bleach story with a serious chance of being a naruto/neliel pairing. cant wait to see what happens.
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
kool not many good naruto hollow fics. update soon
R.D chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
neat
chm01 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
this fic it's great! but what about pairings? and will naruto eventually reach a rank in the espada?
KatanaUser chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Hey,

Awesome start! At first I was just like "Eh, another naruto-bleach crossover, nothing new..." BUt I really like this! I haven't read a Naruto-Bleach crossover where Naruto is a Hollow. I'm very interested in this and can't wait to see where you take this!

Good luck,

KatanaUser
piercing kage kitsune chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Interesting so far.
Paradox Jast chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Dude, all these fics at the same time. I don't know how you manage.

All the same, I can't wait to read. Keep it up bro.
D-FireX chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Nice work on this chapter! I'm impressed with the chapter length and grammor. Also it's nice to see a story in which Naruto turns into a hollow that doesn't feature him becoming ridiculously overpowered or anything like that and so far this seems like such a story.
Kojiro Kun chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
i like this story, i love hollow naruto fics
WTFisWrongWithYou chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Going good, but if you can take criticism, don't put sasuke in. Honestly it's quite retarded because every bleach crossover seems to have him or jiraiya, or is just plain retarded, well with exception of one which name i can't recall. Good luck.. Also is it going to be a harem?
Selonianth chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
more please
PennyArcadeFan2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
At first I read this without realizing you also did Serentei No Jinchuriki and even with the anonymous factor thrown in it was still a great intro chapter. You incorporated the newest Naruto arc well and even though 150 years passed it didn't feel rushed. I can't wait till the next chapter, though this is a win win cause whichever of the two you update will make for a good read.
xXFadingIllusionsXx chapter 1 . 2/16/2009