Reviews for Cracked Mask
ARSLOTHES chapter 19 . 3/23
Hope you update this again for the epilogue
Icon of Sin chapter 19 . 3/15
I still can't believe he died.
Jose19 chapter 19 . 2/21
I want to know if this is the final death of Naruto in the story because if Naruto dies then the story is finished right here.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 2/21
I see that Naruto has regained in who he was in the past but the price he will pay for this will be quite high because Aizen is quite powerful to fight against as you know.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 2/21
I see Sakura is in this story but if I remember correctly all souls that have gone to the Seireti lose their memories of their past life because it is a written rule.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/21
I remember that Nel was injured badly, and lost all of her memories, and she became a little girl because of this action, and became a good friend to Ichigo but the problem is which side will Naruto work for because Aizen only cares for himself.
miguce chapter 19 . 2/12
damn.. what a way to end it and stop updating at the epilogue!
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 19 . 2/3
Epilogue anytime this year?
The Truth of Words chapter 3 . 1/26
You know Harribel was only a hollow for a 150 years before she became a Espada, Naruto has been a hollow for 200 years, hes had more training knows more he should be more powerful.
I wonder what happened to the author... Did he just decide to stop, or did something happen to him?
dude chapter 19 . 1/9
dude u mad it up to the epilouge, tell us there are 2 parts, ur working on it, then not uppdate for 4 years!
basho chapter 19 . 1/6
Damned well written with an epic tearjerker there in the last chapter. I know it's too late now to be hoping you post the epilogue, so I just want to say good work, it was an awesome read that cost me a night of sleep because I was too riveted to put it down! Haha
TheBlakkat09 chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
how come you haven't updated any of your own stories for crying out loud? we all want to know what happens after, please.
DocSlendy chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Oh Yes, my excitement is about burst at the seems!
Amusebeard chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
This was amazing. I'm sorry you died before managing to post the epilogue :P
2,255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »