Reviews for Cracked Mask
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 19 . 6/23
I enjoyed everything besides the last 2-3 episodes. Even when I was watching the show I was disappointed when the writer had Aizen use the Hougyoku to transform. He was already stronger than everyone besides Yamamoto so I just wanted to see him go bankai, I would have enjoyed that much more. So by the time that scene rolled by I had gotten less interested in the story itself.
IhaveAlife99 chapter 19 . 6/21
This story is so freaking good. The fights were awesone and the feels were too strong . Though I really hope you come around with the epilogue. Loved naruto's resurrection.
Masterx01 chapter 19 . 6/9
Well, it was a good ride while it last, good fic overall, maybe a little jumpy with some fights but all in all it was good, i like the characterization and the relation between Naruto and the cast, good job.

The final was a little so so, a little, but not disapointing, just need some more dosis of drama and it will be great... and maybe put some epic lines... anyway, thanks for it.

waiting for the epilogue if ever see the light in this zone.
Masterx01 chapter 15 . 6/9
There is an error in this chapter, When Yammy appeared Chad said that he was beaten by Yoruichi the first time that they appeared in karakura but that is imposible because Yoruichi was fighting with Naruto that time, in the cannon certainly did happen but not here.
hereforparty chapter 19 . 6/1
Made me cry it ;~;
OrangeKing89 chapter 19 . 5/5
Ever going to post your epilogue?
AbyssusEdax chapter 19 . 5/4
I really liked the first half of this story, but the end killed me. I don't think it was really necessary to have like right chapters of straight fighting in any story.
Jimmy Page chapter 2 . 4/24
When Naruto finds out what the pink haired guy did to Nel, there will be hell to pay.
the epilogue
I really want to read that
Thank you for giving this much though
It does end quite well, it's not exactly happy but it is really powerful
Thanks for writing this
Azaira chapter 19 . 4/12
Ugh, another kill naruto story.
It was so good too. And no epilogue to find out if he did truly die.
Seriously, what's the point in killing the main characters in a story?
It's not even emotional anymore, just sad and annoying.
I'd rather find out what they do after they win or lose, when they die, the outcome is far too obvious. People mourn the loss, carry on their dream, spite their wishes, all the obvious. Especially when there is love tied into the ending. But when they survive, they could do whatever they want, cause more chained events and stuff. Like maybe go wandering about the worlds in hiding, or something.
Of course this is just my opinion...
PokedragonofKonoha chapter 19 . 3/26
literally just finish this please someday i dont even care when please i need this in my life you have emotionally drained me i am dead give me the epilogue please i need it in my life
Romulus98 chapter 19 . 3/3
Great story. Still going to update?

Anyome know if he's still alive?
a shadow of the heart chapter 19 . 2/27
Are you still going to post the epilogue even though it has been pretty much 5 years? I would love to see how you were going to end it in there.
Interesting concept .