Reviews for Cracked Mask
DocSlendy chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
Oh Yes, my excitement is about burst at the seems!
Amusebeard chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
This was amazing. I'm sorry you died before managing to post the epilogue :P
Marshmallow1827 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
This just popped into my head: Is the ability of Alive!Naruto to transform into Naruko (femNaruto) included in the abilities of MedioEspada!Naruto?
InfernalBears86 chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
I was actually really sad and hesitant to read your last chapter, the whole story was amazingly well crafted, it seemed like u had everything planned from the start, and the details and description were vivid, but not extensive. I was really sad reading the last chapter knowing there wont be anything after that. Reading fanfictions like these are really bittersweet to me in the end. Nevertheless, thank you for posting and working on such an amazing story.
whitestriker1219 chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Where's the epilogue?! Surely this can't be the end to a great story!?
Kuro Neko9695 chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Muchas gracias por esta maravillosa historia, el final me hizo llorar... te felicitó tu has escrito una de las mejores historias que jamas he leido, gracias... aunque aun espero el epilogo
Wyrd42 chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
Since it's been two years since you last updated, my guess is this is your final chapter, despite your end of chapter notes saying otherwise. Congratulations on having the courage to end with a positive but not happy ending. The protagonist using a self destructive final attack to save the day becomes dull when they always manage to, somehow, survive. Marvel comics would do well to realize they cheat their readers out of the joys of an uncertain, climactic event by having every character who dies, ever, come back. Relaunches of a character are fine, as this is a new story starring a familiar face, not the same story suddenly contradicting everything that made a character's sacrifice heroic(Colossus's death being a prime example from a couple of resets ago.).
Wyrd42 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
While the writing is entertaining, I find myself having to look up event after event because you offer almost no description of anything except for the fighting. This might not have bothered me if I had sat down to a marathon of all Bleach episodes prior to reading the story, but as is, the lack of descriptions takes this from a relatively good fanfic to something I'd expect out of a ten year old*.

*Disclaimer, as a former teacher, I know that the biggest hurdle for most middle schoolers when writing is a lack of descriptive text. They know how it goes in their heads, but don't grasp how much more is needed for their audience(or teacher) to see anything even close to what they are trying to describe.
Wyrd42 chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Far from being a bad idea, this interlude provided very much needed character growth. You'd been skipping rather a lot of the story up to this point. I understand the desire to avoid recounting stuff you expect your readers to be familiar with, but you take use of information only people really devoted to the shows would know. Skipping stuff after the fifth season is a sketchy move at best, that will lose many readers. You've also been writing a darker Naruto, but also a rather shallow Naruto. This interlude really helps to realign perceptions, to reinforce that he really is the same person as when he was alive. He's more mature, more aware of the necessary compromises of life, but doesn't feel that should stop him from trying to make aspects of life better.
Johnny fox chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Can't wait for the awesomes epilogue great story by the way
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
This story was so touching and it just really kicked off once the action started. Can't wait for the epilogue...there is one, right?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
AND THE EPILOGUE IS...
nowhere to be found.
meh
bawawawawawawa... or whatever it is that fraccion says. :P
neat story. maybe postie the epilogie some timey soony? please? xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Wah... D;
Whelp, methinks szayel and nnoitra are screwed when Naruto finds out.
Heh. Ramen.
DemonWerewolf chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
*sniff* so this end story...damn you for make me cry so bad...D::
Nethis chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
amazing story. disappointed the epilogue isn't gunna happen but i guess an end is an end. Just wish it was a happier one /
2,242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »