Reviews for Cracked Mask
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
sakura really?! HINATA WAS THERE NOT HER
pyroman315 chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
A zanpakuto is part of a shinigami, but it's even MORE SO a part of an arrancar. A zanpakuto is part of the soul of an arrancar. If the hilt and part of the blade of Rey de Zorros still exists in a physical form, than Naruto isn't dead, no?
Esmereilda chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
I hope u post it soon since it been at least 5 yrs and the current ending is rather sad T_T
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
the tormenta reminds me a lot of the rasenshuriken and since this a crossover we cant have a final battle without ichigo in it so I don't think we should count ichigo down for the count just yet
Esmereilda chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
aizen had totally underestimated ichigo and Naruto (even if he did catch him by surprise this chapter)
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
aizen doesn't know Naruto very well at all since Naruto doesn't make promises he cant keep and he has a way of turning enemies into allies and I have a sneaking suspicion that he and nel have sown the seeds of doubt and distrust towards aizen in hearts of harribel and stark
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
small ol' shikamaru XD
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
I'm not the least bit surprised that sakura is in the 4th
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2016
To begin with. You could have at least had him in the final match! If you had at least had him on the final stand it would have enhanced your story a little more. Don't get me wrong it was a good story... But It's Naruto and Bleach crossover not 90% Naruto and 10% everyone else. That kinda seemed unbalanced to me...

But you probably don't care blah blah blah old story blah blah blah whatever. But I'm I'm just stating what I felt.

Good story. I actually rebounded onto it after I got over the fact that Sakura and Shikamaru were in it.

Not bad
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2016
Fuck... This shit.
What about Ichigo? It wasn't naruto's world t
Donni chapter 19 . 7/4/2016
...I don't think I'm going to get to see the epilogue, so I'm just gonna say that the rest of this has been fantastic!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
I was so excited reading this, the story was looking so good too. But then you introduced Sakura. Done reading. I'm sure you lost a lot of readers for the same thing. Anyways, good luck with your story. It was a great read while it lasted anyways.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 19 . 6/23/2016
I enjoyed everything besides the last 2-3 episodes. Even when I was watching the show I was disappointed when the writer had Aizen use the Hougyoku to transform. He was already stronger than everyone besides Yamamoto so I just wanted to see him go bankai, I would have enjoyed that much more. So by the time that scene rolled by I had gotten less interested in the story itself.
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »