Reviews for Cracked Mask
Masterx01 chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
There is an error in this chapter, When Yammy appeared Chad said that he was beaten by Yoruichi the first time that they appeared in karakura but that is imposible because Yoruichi was fighting with Naruto that time, in the cannon certainly did happen but not here.
hereforparty chapter 19 . 6/1/2016
Made me cry af...love it ;~;
OrangeKing89 chapter 19 . 5/5/2016
Ever going to post your epilogue?
AbyssusEdax chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
I really liked the first half of this story, but the end killed me. I don't think it was really necessary to have like right chapters of straight fighting in any story.
Jimmy Page chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
When Naruto finds out what the pink haired guy did to Nel, there will be hell to pay.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
Yeah
the epilogue
I really want to read that
Thank you for giving this much though
It does end quite well, it's not exactly happy but it is really powerful
Thanks for writing this
Azaira chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
Ugh, another kill naruto story.
It was so good too. And no epilogue to find out if he did truly die.
Seriously, what's the point in killing the main characters in a story?
It's not even emotional anymore, just sad and annoying.
I'd rather find out what they do after they win or lose, when they die, the outcome is far too obvious. People mourn the loss, carry on their dream, spite their wishes, all the obvious. Especially when there is love tied into the ending. But when they survive, they could do whatever they want, cause more chained events and stuff. Like maybe go wandering about the worlds in hiding, or something.
Of course this is just my opinion...
PokedragonofKonoha chapter 19 . 3/26/2016
literally just finish this please someday i dont even care when please i need this in my life you have emotionally drained me i am dead give me the epilogue please i need it in my life
Romulus98 chapter 19 . 3/3/2016
Great story. Still going to update?

Anyome know if he's still alive?
a shadow of the heart chapter 19 . 2/27/2016
Are you still going to post the epilogue even though it has been pretty much 5 years? I would love to see how you were going to end it in there.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
:: - }
himalay1729 chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
:: - : - )
saiyan prince1 chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
Was there ever an epilogue? This fic was great. Thank u for the wonderful work.
Pencyke chapter 19 . 2/19/2016
Oh my god! What an awesome story! That ending was so epic! By the way, can Arrancars get pregnant?

You don't have to answer that,

Pencyke