Reviews for Cracked Mask
Walk The Max Planck chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
Well, I'm sad to see that you never did get around to making those epilogues, and since you haven't updated or posted anything else since this chapter was posted about 3 years ago I guess it's safe to assume that you won't be getting back to fanfiction again. Even though you may never read this review, I'd just like to thank you for writing this wonderful story and giving me the pleasure of reading it. I still hold hope that you will complete the epilogue (other authors have been gone longer and come back after all), but even if you don't then you should still know that you made a great contribution to the world of Naruto fanfiction.

Thanks and regards,
Walk The Max Planck
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
best bleach fic ;)
SinOfDisaster chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
I don't care that you didn't put the Epilogue up yet. I just love the fact that you made Naruto go out like how I always picture him going out in so many different stories. He went out just as Badass as Kitan from Gurren Lagann.
ldsandctr chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
You need to put up that last chapter NOW! I want to see what will happen next. I hope Naruto is not really done for good and I hope that he comes back some how. Any way YOU NEED TO UP DATE SOON!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Well done chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Why are you making Naruto such a follower. Naruto was an idiot but at least he was independent
osaki-monti chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
Im bawling right now oh lord. This story was great, thank you so much for writing it!
reppuzan chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
Well, I can official call this one of the best fanfictions on this entire site ever in my opinion. There's is really nothing to fault about this aside from a few character interactions and that practically every female hollow falls in love with Naruto. Still waiting on that epilogue though...
Gacsam chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
Epilogue... 3 years in the making o-o
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Noo! WHERES THE ENDING! NARUTO MUST LIVE! WITH NEL! AND CHILDREN! AND SHIT! KSDKAKDLDJDKSOPAKDK!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
...Okay, fine. I (almost) lied. We still haven't seen the two-part epilogue. *sigh* Can't believe you did that...
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
They will fight. It will be brutal, it'll be cataclysmic, it'll... never be read by anyone.
Pyryp chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Your Naruto is more like Hinata than Naruto.
Emmuyasha chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
Please, please, please update! You said that there's gonna be an epilogue so please keep your promise and post one!
zeldawolffang chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
Oh my god that was so sad T_T this is a great story! keep up the great work *sniff* NO I'M NOT CRYING!
2,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »