Reviews for Cracked Mask
Johnny fox chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Can't wait for the awesomes epilogue great story by the way
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
This story was so touching and it just really kicked off once the action started. Can't wait for the epilogue...there is one, right?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
nowhere to be found.
bawawawawawawa... or whatever it is that fraccion says. :P
neat story. maybe postie the epilogie some timey soony? please? xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Wah... D;
Whelp, methinks szayel and nnoitra are screwed when Naruto finds out.
Heh. Ramen.
DemonWerewolf chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
*sniff* so this end story...damn you for make me cry so bad...D::
Nethis chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
amazing story. disappointed the epilogue isn't gunna happen but i guess an end is an end. Just wish it was a happier one /
Walk The Max Planck chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
Well, I'm sad to see that you never did get around to making those epilogues, and since you haven't updated or posted anything else since this chapter was posted about 3 years ago I guess it's safe to assume that you won't be getting back to fanfiction again. Even though you may never read this review, I'd just like to thank you for writing this wonderful story and giving me the pleasure of reading it. I still hold hope that you will complete the epilogue (other authors have been gone longer and come back after all), but even if you don't then you should still know that you made a great contribution to the world of Naruto fanfiction.

Thanks and regards,
Walk The Max Planck
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
best bleach fic ;)
SinOfDisaster chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
I don't care that you didn't put the Epilogue up yet. I just love the fact that you made Naruto go out like how I always picture him going out in so many different stories. He went out just as Badass as Kitan from Gurren Lagann.
ldsandctr chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
You need to put up that last chapter NOW! I want to see what will happen next. I hope Naruto is not really done for good and I hope that he comes back some how. Any way YOU NEED TO UP DATE SOON!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Well done chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Why are you making Naruto such a follower. Naruto was an idiot but at least he was independent
osaki-monti chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
Im bawling right now oh lord. This story was great, thank you so much for writing it!
reppuzan chapter 19 . 6/7/2014
Well, I can official call this one of the best fanfictions on this entire site ever in my opinion. There's is really nothing to fault about this aside from a few character interactions and that practically every female hollow falls in love with Naruto. Still waiting on that epilogue though...
Gacsam chapter 19 . 6/6/2014