Reviews for Cracked Mask
DarksiderForever chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
Cant ya just reforge his sword and kinda half remake his soul with it. As le sword is ur spiritual representation therefore! Hey Presto Naruto's back!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
*cries*
Why u gotta punch me right in the feels
It hurrtttsss
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
If this is a sakuraxnaruto I'm done :*
I can't see them as lovers
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
This has to be one of the best crossover of this type i have seen 10/10. I have to say that one of the best naruto has gone out in honorable death i have read.
Reemikz chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
SERIOUSLY wheres the epilogue i really hope you could just finish the last chapter
Katy612 chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
I loved it please update soon :)
Cory chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
It sucks you never finished the epilogue. Because i am left wondering if perhaps Naruto survived somehow.
DracoDabs2112 chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
This fic is mind boggling-ly amazing. Man you got some serious talent here... Waiting for the Epilogue man. Great job, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK.
Review-Noob chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
And so ends one of the greatest fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading...Almost cried :P But I'm a chump anyways. Shame that we don't get to read that epilogue, I'm sure you have a good reason for it not being posted. I'm adding this story to my favorites and following you, just in case you ever post that epilogue ;) To anyone checking out these reviews before reading it, READ IT, this is honestly one of the better fanfics on this site. Good day everyone _
alexc123 chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
And so thy epilogue never came! ;-;
snowyassas1n chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
while I liked it up to the fourth chapter I am not a sakura fan as she kills storys for me but the main reason I stopped reading was that your making Naruto weak he should've been an espada at the same time as grimmjow
youssef.elkhalili chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
Dude when is the epilogue coming out its been 4 years already
wow chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
In the next chapter, naruto is killed by someone else! But wait hes not really dead, hes just waiting to use more power! Rinse repeat. You've been repeating yourself and becoming predictable.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
If your still writing fanfics then I want your opinion who would win in a fight both at full strength Ulquiorra or Sasuke.
Tomon chapter 19 . 5/19/2015
Oh my god... Epilogue missing... Epilogue, how could you do that to us? At this point?
This is definitely your masterwork from what I read so far and that' saying something since I really enjoyed every of your stories.
But this story got everything, interesting concept, Nel as love interest, well written combat scenes and power growth. I could continue for a very long time with praise. One of the best story regardless of it's universe I read. I pray that you will give us that epilogue someday... This epic tale is more than deserving it's proper end.
2,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »