Reviews for Five Times Winry's Sexy to Ed
so sweet
Lynchie chapter 2 . 4/22
dawwww 3 so sweet
luluhrh chapter 5 . 2/8
that's so sweet! XD i can only dream of one day finding the Edward Elric to my Winry. . . *sigh*
Sifufirelord chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Shelby Marsh chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
This is so cute! Please make a part 6. I would really appreciate it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
They were all really cute
Sakuradestiny chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
AWWWW! KAIWIIIIIII! :3 YOU ARE A OUT STANDING AUTHOR! you detail thoughts and feelings really good :3 and thx for the fanfic -
kite strings chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Awww it was supercute!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
I'm not gonna lie, the previous story made me think "Winry's pregnant" do to the title. But this, I did not know she was pregnant until the end. But I liked it anyway.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Good story, but...WHAT'S WITH THE BONER?!
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Tastefully suggestive but not graphic. Extremely well written. More sentence fragments. Yay.

Lol but seriously this story was such a joy to read. I think you made me fall in love with EdWin even more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I don't usually comment on these things, but this is the best Ed/Winry fanfic I have ever read. I just love those two together!
Chazfullmetal chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
If anyone i know finds out i read this all the way through i'll never hear the end of it... XD

Anyways, i actually really liked this story. It was sweet and subtle and sexy without any need for graphic content - the best kind of sexy, because it's clean. At first, i thought the writing was ever-so-slightly clumsy, as though it was stumbling a little, but i quickly got used to it. It's descriptive, yet still to-the-point, so there's no needless digression.

The only real problem i had with it - and it is absolutely not your fault at all - is that i find it a little difficult to believe the characters in the story. It's really just because i'm too used to the old Edward and Winry, but i still found this story sweet and funny and loveable. Kind of like a PoyoPoyo episode :3 One of it's best strengths though is that it's short. Short stuff like this is almost always good because it has a sense of quality over quantity to it. The only writer i know of to have successfully maintained a sense or feeling throughout an epic story is Tolkien. His LOTR books are almost exhaustingly intense.

This story is sweet all the way through. Short and sweet. Reminiscent of a well-made muffin :D. I loved reading it and i think the writer has a good taste for writing ;3