Reviews for Reliance
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I read this while listening to Soul Eater's OST Track "Camellia" and it really set the mood for a wonderful story.
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aw, cute
SiaLynn chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Loved it :)
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Th-that was beautiful, and even the romantic subtext was well paced; truly a magnificent feat! Good work!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OMG.

Wow.

This has to be the sweetest TsuStar fic I've ever read! Dx Black Star was SO PERFECT in this. You pulled off how he'd view the whole situation splendidly. Couldn't have done better. Beautiful, on the spot characterization with them both. Amazing detail and simple yet elegant plotline...just brilliant. Absolutely loved it! This was written at an angle so perfect for the couple!

And the last bit/sentence of the story? ..Just flawless.
jojo chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I can totally see this happening in the manga lol XD great story!
Lonely Little Angel chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
So sweet :)
MysteriousKnight244 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aaahh this great x)

I love how Black Star stays... So... In character? Yeah that's the word. And Tsubaki.

Ps - your series, anticipation... horny Tsubaki made me laugh. My mind is now stuck in a permanent gutter, thanks to you. HAHA that's a good thing. Hope you continue everything soon. :)
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Aw I loved how u wrote the ending :)
ladedanixie chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
its cute but in my opinion it doesn't entirely sound like Black*Star but again in my opinion so other than that great story
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Aww this was so sweet and cute :3 / I loved it! Great, awesome, amazing!
Nenena chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is wonderful, definitely my favorite of the ones you've written so far. I love the way that you get into Black Star's head, how he deals with the contradiction between his admiration for Tsubaki and his own giant flaming ego. ;) The final sentence is just perfect.
Pachi chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
That was win! I love the way you wrote Black*Star.

You get a cookie.

~Pachi
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow, I absolutely adored this piece. You did wonders with this pairing and I absolutely loved the way it played out, this fic. But what I adored the most was the last line, the realization to which Black Star came. Very nice, very well-rounded, wonderful style and a superb result. I'd love to read more of you about this pairing. _
LaChoy chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I think I died from cuteness. This was amazingly sweet and I loved it. You especially got Black Star down and that just makes me happy. His conversation with Ayame is so simple and yet so him. Totally in character. Going to my fave's list. Definitely.