Reviews for Heart of the Healer
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I loled so much in this fic, Yuri just had to get his stubborn ass kicked someday...and Flynn has done a perfect job ;D
The best part still was the little reference to the game: "Someday I'm gonna kick your ass" "No, no, no, no, I'm gonna kick /your/ ass" xD I loved that moment, thx for putting itin
OkamiChan chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
. so vute! I love it!
Renn chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
A really nice fic! Loved how your described the hundred-man melee!
RavenGhost chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Mawhahaha! Great one shot! It still pisses me off that you only get to use Flynn for TEN MINUTES! GAH. Loved the fic!
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh my gods...that made my day. XD I couldn't stop laughing! Very cute/funny ending, too. :)
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I found this fanfiction pretty good, especially the ending. However, I felt that the action wasn't intense enough; I didn't feel that sense of suspense one gets when they see or read about a character fighting in a battle, especially a tournament. Also, there just wasn't enough emotion in it. But your description was good and I liked the plot.
Blue3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aw, how often do you see a seme!Flynn? Well, it's not like there's a lot of ToV fanfiction to begin with...but yeah. I liked this. My favourite part is the one about Flynn's cooking. I always love it when a character sucks at cooking. xD Please write more?
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
ah, the 100-man melee. surprisingly enough, I beat it with Yuri really easily, but still can't beat it with anyone else, despite being like, lvl 50. but god, yes, bad cooking and cheesy lines ftw! and Yuri, you really do need to learn healing artes (good god, when estelle was gone, it was... horrible)