Reviews for This Ain't A Love Song
empath89 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
aww, so cute. i luv it. i was goin crazy for a sec, but it all worked out in the end.
nomore03 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Ah well its safe to say that you nearly scared the shit out of me. But I liked the ending! It was cute!
lara chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
hi..i know i'm about 2 or 3 years late but i just read this...i liked the ending but u coulda made the story a little more interesting...other wise really good!...
FERAL90 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
that was really good keep on going please!
in the next chapter Chaz and Sara should have a talk about it.
.D.
slytherin-punk-rocker311 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Aww, that was cute. I love Jason Issacs to death, but you must admit he makes a good transvestite. His relationship with Brandon is positively adorable.
selectclientele chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
ohh, you had me panicking for a minute there! But I like this.
Casandra chapter 1 . 11/3/2003

I love Sweet November!

I love Chaz and Brandon!

I love Jason!

I love Slash!

I love Cherry and Brandy!

This is so going on my favourites list!

Please write more Chaz/Bradnon slash! please! (If you do please email me at - thanks!)

Luv Caz Malfoy
Spells and potions chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Oh, that was so cute.. I like that story a lot.. It was great... You should write more stories like this one...I hope to see another..
DianaTroy chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Really really liked this story. :)
steeleye2000 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
very sweet. Thanks.
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This was really fantastic. I could completely see the three of them being friends like this. You even made the whole 'kiss' scene believable when I wasn't sure you'd be able to pull it off. Wow, they are quite sweet together. I just wish I knew what Sara was crying at in the beginning and why she needed an advil..it had to be boy troubles but did it involve Nelson?
autumnaurburn chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
that was a really well written story.. well played on the movie

the movie was just bloody awesome..
Padded Room Studios chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
mor'loki: _ wai! chaz! this was so cute. i loved it. very in character too. that's hard to do. now if you'll excuse me, i just stole his dress and i have to run ::runs away giggling::