Reviews for Where Were You?
Lucarionape chapter 1 . 2/12
DaedalusInc chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
WOHOO! Angsty Eragon!
Varun51194 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I like it, but I think Arya and Eragon were a bit out of character. It is a very hard thing to do. Most of all I love the way you used the song and the changes you made to it. You're going down in my favs.
Wee.Doctor chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I think that Arya kinda had it coming, she has been a real.. Unfriendly Aquitaine of Eragon when concerning his feelings. I felt really sorry for him, but on the other side maybe she did get really tired of him pursuing her. But still.. not Eragons fault.

As for the story, i really liked it, kinda wished there was a second chapter though.

But that is for you to decide.

I found the song too! Every avenue-where where you?-Right?

I liked it, it fit quite nicely into you're story! :)

keep on it.

SpellcheckAlways chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
speechless. Are you going to make it into a story? Please answer. I hope you do make it into a story. Id like to see how it will turn out XD
Hurricane Kazama chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aw so sad... pretty nice story! I was sorta sad at the end as Im a E/A fan, but nevertheless (wow, long time since i used that word) it was a great story
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009

did you make the song yourself?
Rocket Into Highness chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Great start.

Wonder what would happen next.. ;)

Well done!

x CJ x
mudboned chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was horrible! ZOMG!1322

The song kinda reminded me of "You Found Me" by The Fray.

Lulz. Want some marshmellows? I think yer getting better. _

louisa chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
this was a work of art i was a bit upset at the end (im a e/a fan) but it was very well wrote i hope to read more of your work
InheritanceArtist chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
While I was reading the story, or lyrics rather, I was on project playlist listening to the aforementioned song. I believe that you were very lucky to come across this song, because the lyrics can sum up Eragon and Arya's relationship very well, even though the ACTUAL song was a bit fast paced for the atmosphere of the situation.

Eragon does sing a few fleating times in the books, like when he sang Arya a flower in Brisingr, but C. really got into detail on whether it was GOOD or not.

VERY well done, my friend.
Avenging Rose of Death chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Please dont tell me this is a oneshot!
your fave person P chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
much much much better than paolini

creo que u should continue :D
CorLeonis92 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very good, very good...Maaybe...maybe you should continue it...:)

continue it please...:D