Reviews for Frustration
bookwurm247 chapter 17 . 3/5
Okay, I'm starting to get a little frustrated! But the story is so good! _
stubbornheroine chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I love Little Mermaid. I really enjoyed reading this chap.
hahaha. Byakuya's interruption was funny :D
NieveDrop chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
"My friend you just don't understand the level of retardedness my son has." Isshin sighed. LOL

I don't know if you're still on duty - but a big thank you for both your service & your humor in the story. I hope that one day you will be able to continue, because your story has really made me smile. :)
NieveDrop chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
Isshin & Soi Fon? Tooo funny. There's a pair I never pictured together in a scene before. That was fun.
NieveDrop chapter 15 . 6/2/2012
Trade secret - HAHAHA - Love Urahara.

Bya & Ichi teaming up to save Rukia's innocence priceless! Then Zaraki crashes - that was a good surprise. BWAHAHAHA
NieveDrop chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
That was the perfect Renji/Ichigo conversation - I could completely picture that happening.
NieveDrop chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
You gave it away with the giggle. Rukia wouldn't giggle; that's a Chappy trait. ;)

But it was a very funny situation, nonetheless. :D
NieveDrop chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Hahaha - such a gullible Bya when it comes to Rukia! :D

I love how everyone's coupled before Ichiruki. lol

ISSHIN! :D
NieveDrop chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
YAY - pulling Yoruichi in! :D Which means Urahara's not far behind?
NieveDrop chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Of course that would be a Benihime move. -snort-

KON! LMAO
NieveDrop chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I'm so amused by the zanpatukos in this story. Lines like "And now like that delightful little crab said, it's time to set the mood." have me cracking up.

And Senbonzakura stopping them... hahahaha - nice touch!
wynnsy chapter 17 . 2/25/2012
thank you for these chapters, I was really entertained. Each chapter was hilarious (though my favorite was the one with Shuuhei and Renji's moments with Ichigo). I think it'd be cool to have both Ichigo and Rukia kiss at the same time as their zanpakuto. You got to admit that both pairs match each other well. Byakuya was pretty funny too (he must also be getting delirious). Each chapter was brilliant!
EmpressMinea chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
Ha ha ha ha ha dese pair of luvbirds r incredibly funny...please update dis 1!
MindlessAbandon chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Wahahahahhahaa! Another fail attempt... Shirayuki is so cute
MindlessAbandon chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Gaah! I feel you Sode no Shirayuki.. It's indeed frustrating! They were so close! Haha! Shirayuki and Zangetsu are so sly.. Hohoho!

Great start! Anticipating for more..

Thank you!